xisto Community
noxit

Which Graphic designing software are you using?

Well guys Which Graphics desginign software are you using ..?? iam using fireworks MX for my creative works, its pretty easy to use and has got tons of features invloved unlike photoshop which is lil bit complex in usage ..

I know to use only one damn thing .. when it comes to graphics designing. FLASH and nothing else. That too i m a newbie in it.. Ya .. if ya want some programming help . Then i can be of some help :PB)

I also use Photoshop :P It's actually the only one professional image-editing software I've tried, but I'm not having any problems with it, and am not planning soon to shift to Paint Shop Pro or something B)

if you got photoshop you dont have to try paint shop pro.because photoshop has all the features that paint shop prohas and photoshop got more.so my meaning is that photoshop is better that paint shop pro.the only thing i dont like about photoshop is that you must make gif animations with another program thats with photoshop (i dont know the name exactly)thats why for animations i use other programs

Fireworks is nice for overall graphics. But if you are doing close up work(e.g 700% zoom ), Paint is good. Although MS Paint is not very powerful, its still does quite abit of work. Fireworks is more complex and you might need time to get used to all the features and it interface.

I use Photoshop and one program old Corel 9 for little things and Dreamweaver for design and flash mx for works with flash files.

I use Photoshop more often, though I do Fireworks stuff once in a while just to keep myself familiar with it. B) Though I find Paint Shop Pro's Animation Studio better for animated GIFs than ImageReady.For vectors, Illustrator and AutoCAD are my preferences depending on the work. I'm still learning Flash's nuts and bolts so it may come to a time that it'll replace these two. :P