xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NuHoaXuLa

Wow , Bush Is Winner ! :D

Now i seen George W Bush have : 254 voted John Kerry have : 252 voted Three state final have result : At ohio with resulted final :Georgy W Bush : 2,771,814John Kerry : 2,624,201Result at : iowa Bush : 728,294Kerry : 723,760New Mexico :Bush : 333,525Kerry : 322,571what Is it ? Bush is winner ! <_<

Its 254 Bush, 252 kerry at CNN right now. But its still very uncertain since there are still 12 more EV votes to be included.

I live in Iowa and I can't believe Bush won Iowa. No president has won Iowa in the last 20 years. Or is it no republican... In any event it was verrrrry unlikely he was going to win, but I guess he did. <_<

Here is a map of the US with each state sized by the number of electoral votes is has. The map is colored in with the current predictions, and it looks like Iowa and Ohio, and New Mexico are the only two remaining.
This map helps me visualize the distribution of votes and the nearness of the election a little better, since I can just compare the amounts of red and blue.
But it does looks like Bush will win! By a small margin!

God damn Kerry for coneding even though it looked like he wouldn't win anyway. Dammit. Oh well.. either way I don't care that much. I voted Libertarian.

Both suck....Don't give a *BLEEP*...No affence or anything.....Wooo long live the twerps

god.. :/ how did this happen. Let's just hope, he doesn't start any other wars... to hide up iraq.. you all relise that afganistan is still a crap place, the taliban almost has full control of the land again.:) We're just lucky that israel and iran are allies to america, and that chances of war between france and america are slim.. considering how they havn't as much .Oh well, we now can weekly read a newspaper, and read about something stupidly funny that the american president said"We will enter the solar system"

what are u joking?bush sucks (no offence) kerry who is actually good at speeches and at stragety....bush sucks....he sucks at war stragerys...iraq....osama bin laden? nothing been done with him yet eh? nuttin. were kerry's ware stragey will be better and you know wat....if bush gets crazy with this war thing on fighting anyone or w/e...canada armies/navy will have to go in and fight without VOLUNTARY....and then canada is under United Nations so then UN(united nations) might put Canada off the UNCIEF or w/e and be peacekeeping people coming into canada...also....didnt u guys see? bush was being wired? in a picture they say in his back was a little square thing in his shirt and u could barley make it out...and when he was speeching in a country u could hear a techy sound and someone else speaking behind him...also...bush makes it sound likeif u dont vote for bush...then youll all die... well thats my opinon....i live in Canada any way... :)