xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LJ1

Fun Game.

Have any of you guys ever played Starcraft. That is a good game, I am starting a clan in it, and once everything is set up and good, my clan channel will be Op LJ_LJ. If any of you guys would like to add me to your friends list, you can. Ill post my new username here later today.[hr=noshade]I am very surprised, has anyone played this game, and liked it? It is a mind thinking game, something like risk, except instead of taking over the world you take over the map. Cmon, i doubt people never played this game, this is like Warcraft, it is the beggining of the Warcraft serious actually. If anyone does play this im just wondering if they would like to join my clan when i get everything up and running.[/hr]

Notice from truefusion:
Use the edit feature; don't double post. Thank you.

Starcraft has been around for a long time, it's amazing that people are still getting into it. I think it came out in 1998 and it's so weird that you can walk into a store and buy a new copy of it even today. It's definitely one of the classics that time has done well with a game I'd recommend to any gamer.

I have played this game for about 5-6 years now and i love it i truely think this is one of the best online games out there STILL and i have been in a lot of clans, Most of the clans i've been in where sniping clans, but i did melee sometimes well i have to say this game has went a very long way.

ive played this game before but i found it boring sorry dude

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Short, brief or one liner is considered spam in our board. Please contribute with quality; not quantity

I used to play this game back in the day but I stopped playing it for some odd reason. I never really enjoyed it as much as other people did. I did like the game play a little but compared to the other games I found it to be a bit repetitive so I would assume that is why I stopped playing. I don't plan on going back to it either since, like I said, there are other games. But good to know it isn't completely dead :P

Where is this game available? Can you download it? I would be interested in trying it out. I am also interested in other strategy games that can be downloaded. Do you have any to suggest? I am also interested in finding someone with a game idea that they want to see developed. I have the desire, just not the concept. I would also like articles written about strategy games and why they appeal to so many people to put on my website (link in my sig) or any other topics that you would like to write about. Give it a try, I know you have something to say!

I've played this game also long time ago. It is nice that people are still playing it it is really the game which beats the time. And that people are still entering this game that is the proof how powerful the game is. Story is also nice eventhough it is a lot similar to the command and conquer.