xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

OK i have been playin for liken 4 years and i still can't get alot of gp. the mosti have had in that time is like 10k and i have googled cheat codes and all that stuff and nothing works so any ideas are welcome.

You mine. An awful lot of mining. You either mine and sell the raw minerals, making more money as your mining level increases and you can eventually mine/sell rune stuff.. Or, you make bars out of your ores and sell those.. that makes a lot of money too. You can also make bars out of your raw stuff and then make armour and stuff and sell that. Thats what I always did. I disliked having level 70-odd mining and level 2 or 3 smithing.I know fishing can get you a lot of money as well, but I never bothered with it much, so I don't know.Yes, I wasted almost four years of my life figuring out things like this. Just "walking" back and forth from the mine to the bank and from the bank to the furnace and from the bank to the smithing place. Do yourself a favour and realize its pointlessness sooner than I did.

You can try pking other people to get fast cash. But that will probably get you killed. If you can get a good team together, just surround the enemy and kill him. Thats what I did back in the day. But I don't play it anymore

Whats your best stats? Are you a member? do you know the little tips of the trade? Ask yourself these questions first, if you're not a member you won't make BIG cash as easy. If you're stats aren't too high you won't make big cash easy. There are many ways top make cash though, one of the easiest being dueling/PKing. Train up your combat stats depending if you want to be a dueler or Pker duelers have defence Pkers don't! then hack your opponents apart. Try mining/smithing, mine ores and make bars, usually steel are quite good to make, or jsut mine coal. fishing/cooking if you have a good fishing level fish lobsters, swordfish, sharks and fish like this. I find the best way for me to make money though is the infamous merchanting... I buy rune ore or bars, mine 8 coal per ore. Go to a rune smither and ask him/her to make me rune kites. Sell them for 50-55k and make a nice 20k profit.

well what that guy said about members get big cash,have you heard of law running?(members only)you get 27 ess(its pure ess now) and you go to enterna(how ever you spell it), world 66 and follow the human line,you will see the ruin for laws, you trade people who say "<name> open" or you can shout out "law me" and they will trade you,you offer 27 UNNOTED pure ess(sorry i didn't mention that) and they will offer 27 laws, and 27 NOTED pure ess,go to dranor bank, swap the noted for unnoted then go back!NOTE:put everything in bank so it would be faster!(dont put the 27 UNNOTED pure ess in bank, boots of lightness would help since weight burns ur energy faster, and remember, MEMBERS ONLY!)

Edited by Drake (see edit history)

I find that Mining and Smithing are good ways to make gp aswell as crafting if your minig gold and you get loads of gems why not cut them and add them to your gold make yourself some gold jewlery and sell it in port sarim they sell quite well also make steel/mith plate body and sell them to the dealer in Varrock this is what I am doing at the moment I have over 300k at the moment and I have just spent out 160k for full rune so I would keep minig and smithing.I do a lot of fishing but not really to sell I use these to help me in quests so I can get extra exp points to build up my level but I have been known to sell some of my lobbies for 100gp ea when I am in a bank i often see people asking for food they will buy at your prices if they really need the food.

SmithingSome time ago, Smithing was voted the most popular non-combat skill in the official RuneScape Polls. It can be a long, hard and tedious skill at times, but it gives the greatest rewards. In the early days of RuneScape, you could sell a Rune 2-Hander for 1 million gp!!! <_< You need to be at least level 48 Smithing to be a good Smither. You can buy your own ores if you have the money, or you could mine the ores yourself. Unless you have a Ring of Forging, don't smith iron! -From level 1-15, smith 131 Bronze bars. - From level 15-30, smith either 592 Bronze bars or 293 Iron bars. - From level 30-48, smith 1,858 Iron bars or 1,267 Steel bars.Now that you've got ten to level 48 Smithing, you can incorporate this method of earning money with method 2 - High Alchemy.Earning Money From Steel 1. Get 2,000 Coal and 1,000 Iron. 2. Smelt them into Steel, and then Smith them into Steel Platemail. 3. Use your High Alchemy spell on the plates for 1,200gp each, or sell to Horvik in Varrock for no less than 980gp. 4. You can make anywhere from 196,000-240,000gp this way!Mithril at Level 68 1. Get 4,000 Coal and 1,000 Mithril. 2. Smelt the ores into bars, and then smith them into Mithril Platemail. 3. Use your High Alchemy spell on the plates to make 3,112gp each. 4. After High-Alching the plates, you've made 622,400gp!Steel appears to be better since you can make more money with fewer coal, and iron is much easier to get than Mithril. At level 99, go for the big kill...

this is a good way to make 100k in like 1 week get your wood cuting hight enuf to cut down willow frees and put all the willows u get in the bank and than keep doing this untill u got like 1000 willows in the bank and than sell them for 40gp ea you should get 40k....... also anthere way to get money faster is when u are cuting down tree when u see some ols there axe head run to where it landed and wait until u can see it get it and put it on an axe handle (you get buy one for 1k) and than seel it rune axe 20k/addy axe 5k/mith axe 3k/ steel axe 2k/iron axe 1.5k/bronz 500gp to 1k i dont real now becuase i dont got for thous ones...but that what i do or i min coal and seel tham for 250gp ea..have fun i hop[e u make alot of money doing this...send me an email with your runescape user and i will give u more infor katelyn__69_50_cent@hotmail.com when i was doing this i made like 185and bout add legs and helm and i still had like 35k left :) now i am a meber and u can make like 75gp in like 10 minets doing theaving :) its not that funn but ya have fun

If you are a member you can do 2 things. You may collect seeds and herbs they always sell for a lot. or if you are not a member mine iron until you reach 40 mining then mine coal. The way i made money when i was low level and now i have 15 mil so it does work. if you have high woodcut just cut yews or mage logs

One way is by fletching. It doesnt take that long to cut a whole bunch of logs and turn them into shafts. You can get 10k shafts in about an hour if ya try. Just kill chickens after that and get their feathers. And as for the mining things above, if your level isn't really that high, just keep mining iron and make iron arrows. Its good mining/smithing/fletching experience plus the experience you get from woodcutting. Then you can sell the arrows at around 25-40. Most people buy for about 30-35. This doesn't take that long, its fun and trains 4 skills :)

well.. you solo a lot - do a move like 100 000 times - what i did was to kill monsters for about 12 hours - the same time i got exp which was benifitial for me - but it all depends on umaybe mining is the fastest way - but do you gain levels on it?

Uhh, ive never played, but my friend has an auto miner that clicks for you, so you can go to school or whatever and rack up cash.

They've been banning people who've used these type of auto clickers. And recently this week, they just developed a whole new engine, and they've made it easier for themselves to detect people using these auto miners/clickers/whatever macro you use.

Another way is to merchant items. Buy for low and sell for high. This isnt always the fastest way but it probally one of the most rewarding way to get gp.

Wow all this talk of Runescape takes me back to when I was wasting my time playing it. I know its free and all but just go and buy guoldwars or somthing cos it poor. I have a character which can mine rune, cant remember what lvl that is but I just got bored of it. Someone can have my character if they want!