xisto Community
Twilight-seraphim

I'm Too Shy... HELP

oi im such a moron!ok here's the stituation guys! i broke up with this guy like 3 months ago and i said to myself that i didnt really want another bf unless i found an aswome guy right? well i've had at crush on this one guy for a long time but he had a gf.but now he broke up with her last week and she's going out w/ my ex now.i talk to him sometimes in the hallways and after school and stuff. he's really nice and i like him... but im way too shy to tell him!i've liked him for a while but always saw him as taken so i never really thought about it. but now i cant stop >.< im so stupid!so what should i do? i am gonna talk to him more often and become better friends with him but should i ever tell him? im not too good at this stuff. i would talk to my guy frinds about it but most of them have or had crushes on me so... it would be wierd

oi im such a moron!
ok here's the stituation guys! i broke up with this guy like 3 months ago and i said to myself that i didnt really want another bf unless i found an aswome guy right? well i've had at crush on this one guy for a long time but he had a gf.

but now he broke up with her last week and she's going out w/ my ex now.

i talk to him sometimes in the hallways and after school and stuff. he's really nice and i like him... but im way too shy to tell him!

i've liked him for a while but always saw him as taken so i never really thought about it. but now i cant stop >.< im so stupid!

so what should i do? i am gonna talk to him more often and become better friends with him but should i ever tell him? im not too good at this stuff. i would talk to my guy frinds about it but most of them have or had crushes on me so... it would be wierd

sounds like a drama triangle to me. i'd be carefull if you want to pursue him

your guy friends have had crushes on you :lol: You little minx! :blink:Sometimes being friends makes it hard for you to ask girls out though. Personally I ask girs out that I am friendly with not friends with, coz its just too devastating to get a knock back from someone you see alot as a friend.

Ok, so your friendshad crushes on you wow! Well if they are really your friends your can ask them for help but if they are not really your friends then you should not hang out wit them. So ask a friend wat they say.But you should not go out with the guy you like just to get back at your ex boy friend. And you are noty such a moron. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :blink:

Ok, so your friendshad crushes on you wow! Well if they are really your friends your can ask them for help but if they are not really your friends then you should not hang out wit them. So ask a friend wat they say.But you should not go out with the guy you like just to get back at your ex boy friend. And you are noty such a moron. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! :lol:

im not getting back at my ex. me and him are cool now so it's all ok and stuff. i just like the other guy >.<

No one can make you not shy. Just talk to him and you'll be alright. Whats the worst that can happen? You only see him in school ever day for the rest of your school life. JK

just tell him where you really want him and how you want him and as to being shy you can always undress your soul when you get to know him or anyone that brings inside out your inside feelings.if you keep being shy you'll end up penetrated by other peolple's bully's and never getting what you really want!

forget about undressing your sole, just undress your body to get him :lol:Just get abit flirtier with him and see how he reacts. Eventually he'll feel confident enough that you'll say yes that he'll ask you or you'll ask him.

People and there teenage fantises. Why cant you just let him cope with his break up for a while, help him throough be nice, and he is more then likely to ask you out when he is ready to date again.As for your friends having crashes on you, thats not suprising considering they know you better then most the guys so they can decide etc. but friends just becomes too complicated.

Take a little time. Being a little shy about this sort of thing can work to your advantage right now. If he just broke up with his girlfriend he might need a time. Just stay friendly with him and when he's ready he will have you on his mind, right? After a bit of time, if you get to a point where you feel you can't take it any longer, you just have to "bite the bullet" as they say and ask him out. You don't need to profess your love or anything :lol: Just ask him out. Take it from me, it's a lot harder thinking about doing it than actually letting the words out. Don't just say, "would you like to go on a date/be my boyfriend/marry me?" Be specific about something. "would you like to go see (whatever movie) on Saturday" or, "would you like to hang out at the mall on Sunday" something like that.

Don't be too eager to get together with him.. Enjoy each other's friendship. Go out as a group to just hang out and have fun. Friendship is more meaningful than a relationship. It lasts longer too...Enjoy life with friends. Relationships that come out through friendship are more meaningful... Remember just be yourself. If that guy doesn't like you for who you are, he's not worth loving anyway..

Take a little time. Being a little shy about this sort of thing can work to your advantage right now. If he just broke up with his girlfriend he might need a time. Just stay friendly with him and when he's ready he will have you on his mind, right?
After a bit of time, if you get to a point where you feel you can't take it any longer, you just have to "bite the bullet" as they say and ask him out. You don't need to profess your love or anything :) Just ask him out. Take it from me, it's a lot harder thinking about doing it than actually letting the words out. Don't just say, "would you like to go on a date/be my boyfriend/marry me?" Be specific about something. "would you like to go see (whatever movie) on Saturday" or, "would you like to hang out at the mall on Sunday" something like that.

I totally agree with Brandice. You may not want to jump at the chance to be with him just yet because chances are, he's not even thinking about persuing another relationship just yet. Give him some time and in the meantime, continue talking to him and getting to know him.

I don't know what other advice I could give you that Brandice didn't already mention, other than life is too short to spend worrying about things. When the time comes, just ask him out. You'll feel so good afterwards, and hey, guys love when girls make the first move with things sometimes. :)

everyoune chooses their own way of life. You must remember you only live once and even though you may make the wrong choices all misatakes can be corrected. Think about what you really want an do that!You only live once.

Don't be too eager to get together with him.. Enjoy each other's friendship. Go out as a group to just hang out and have fun. Friendship is more meaningful than a relationship. It lasts longer too...

Enjoy life with friends. Relationships that come out through friendship are more meaningful...

Remember just be yourself. If that guy doesn't like you for who you are, he's not worth loving anyway..

The following is coming from a guy's perspective:

There are so many times when I wish to have chosen friendship as opposed to relationship. Nonetheless, love is a very impromptu kind of thing and could very well be the best thing in life. Attraction, however, is constantly changing.

Just think it through and make sure that this is what you want before jumping into a new relationship. Follow your heart but don't neglect your head.

Good luck.