xisto Community
CinnamorollTK

Unverified Paypal Purchase For Hosting

well i do not know about un-verifyed Paypal accounts, but if you look onthe Xisto - Web Hosting website, if you click on "Order Now" it will take you to the order page and with that it shows that it does accept PayPal, american express, visa, mastercard, and discover i know this probably does not answer your question, but for a quicker response you can go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and ask there as well if you like, or contact the live help *which is currently offline* @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and leave an offline message.. or just wait for an admin reply :blink:

Just to extend the response - as far as I know (and I imagine I know since I tried it once), payments from unverified PayPal accounts are not accepted at Xisto - Web Hosting. If you do try to login to your unverified paypal account during checkout, then it'll take you to a form where you can enter a Credit Card number to verify your account. However, if you do have a verfied PayPal account, or are planning to make yours verified soon, then you can certainly use that account to pay for any of Xisto's services.

People who can send the payment manually can register at Xisto - Web Hosting and when asked to make payment, they can close the page. And make corresponding invoice payment by sending the money directly to our paypal account SALES [AT] XISTO <DOT> COM. Mention in the notes section about your order and domain name.We will process your request accordingly.

Can i transfer money to my unverified paypal account??Unverified Paypal Purchase

I earned 27$ from the site http://www.awsurvey.com/ and I have redeemed it and transferred it to my pay pal account. M really worried that my pay pal account is unverified and so no money can b transferred. Please let me know if  my 27$ is gone or can still b owned by me??.. Thanking you

-reply by ithelo

I also have the same problem with unverified Paypal account.Unverified Paypal Purchase

I didn't confirm email address for  my payapl account.I got money 51$ transfored from billionaireptc.Com to my unverified paypal account. I didn't see any transfer or balance reflected in my unverified paypal acocunt. Now verify my email address. Then also it didn't reflected. Please tell me is there any way to get my 51$ money.

Please tell me.

-reply by Shaik Ikbhal Basha