xisto Community
samma

Latest Sig ~ Samma

Hmm, if you're gonna go with that style, i think the sig should be shrunk to 100px in height, like the others. For the text, i would have gone with the outer letters. Top text, "S" and "a" with that blue color, and for the bottom text "S" and "n" with that green color.

Looks pretty alright, but it seems like lately you've been repeating the same style a lot.It's also pretty hard to make out the render. It says spawn, but it looks more like dr. doom?

Looks pretty alright, but it seems like lately you've been repeating the same style a lot.
It's also pretty hard to make out the render. It says spawn, but it looks more like dr. doom?

dr doom... not really cuz hes not only got 2 eyes... he doesnt have a gun... neways hes one of Spawns rivals...

and i havent been repeating the same style... this one's a smudge... the one b4 this one was a pinlight type random thing that kinda looks like clone stamp even though it isnt... and the ones before that were pretty much c4d stuff...

i saw the coloring look nice on the sides of the render, i think if you did the text bar going up and done in green and in then the text bar in blue it look good as well.

I was more talking about the end result of the sigs...I don't really mind how you go about getting there. Just saying the style looks similar for the finished products. Mainly text and the layout.