xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XCS Battlefield Battalion

Xtreme Combat Soldiers A recruitment Ad

Hey all I just want to let you all know about the squad I am on. Right now we play Delta Force Black Hawk down and soon to be playing Battlefield 2 within the next month or so. This squad has been around for about 2 years, usually stepping on any clans that challenge us. We have a ventrilo server, 2-3 servers, and a website!Even if you don't feel like joining please stop by and look at what we have to offer. We also have our own hosting company which provides game servers and paid webhosting. As well we have game downloads, links for popular community websites and homemade videos. Its a great time and please stop by to take a look.Your tour guide :blink:Nero =XCS=

hi bud i play DF2 but not been on DFBH yet was going to get it was told that DFX was better.. :blink: perhaps you could tell me your opinion is it or not better than dfx?i play on DF2 under a squad called opensnipers dont know if you have heard of them but we have been around for about 4 years now....man i love sniping ppliv played battlefield2 but wasnt my cuppa tea :lol: keep in touch tell me what you think of it would be good to here from my delta brothers from other squadstc cya soon be good be safe spawn