xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zabb

Animation Question

I have sereral idea's that could use this theory but I dont know how to get it done.basically in image ready I want to make 1 frame w/ an object small. then make the next fram w/ the object resized larger. same w/ a free transform rotation.(then tween)but every time I change either the size or rotation it changes them in all the frames.I thought about making a bunch of layers and moving resizing little by little but that would take forever and I am way to lazy for all that. thats actually how I did my first few animations and then a friend told me about the tween function OMFG I felt dumb. I'm sure theres an easy way to this I just don't know how.Thanks in advance.

I assume that you're talking about doing this in flash. First make keyframes at your start and end points, and then do a shape tween to make the image scale from smaller to larger. Then export the movement as a clip (flash has some fair tutorials on this) and then add a motion tween to the clip to get the rotation.I hope that helps.

I was hopin for image ready (photoshop).I have flash somewhere I guess I could try that and convert it. but I know it can be done in imageready too.thanks