xisto Community
beeseven

Do You Believe In The "friend Zone"?

The "friend zone" is somewhat like a point of no return. It's the point where a girl and a guy have become too good friends for the girl to consider a relationship (I've never heard of it being reversed- the guy not considering the girl).I don't know if I believe in it. I've certainly experienced something like it (several times), but I kind of cling to the hope that it doesn't exist.

I think it's possible, but it'd depend on the person, and it would probably be possible to convince them otherwise. If it existed for all women then people who grew up together would never get married. If you're chasing after one of your friends who isn't interested, try acting spontaneously and romantically -- get her to realize that she doesn't know everything about you.

Yeah, I believe in the "friend Zone". It's happened to me...once, and is still currently happening. :lol: I wish it stops. So, yes, I believe in this friend zone. Has anybody seen the movie "Just Friends"? That's an example of a friend zone. It's basically, this (beautiful) girl is really good friends with this (fat/ugly) boy called Chris. 10 years later, Chris is a music executive and has dated hollywood stars. He's fit and suave. He tries to woo this girl he's been friends with. Unfortunelatly, that's what is happening to me. :blink:

Yes, there is definitly a "friend zone". I experienced this phenomenon while in college. The guy I chummed with and shared a ride to classes with, was like a big brother to me. We had shared thoughts, ideas, troubles and etc. for so long that we had grown very familiar with each other. He eventually made it known that he wanted our relationship to be romantic. Unfortunately, I just couldn't go there. After all, he seemed like a brother to me. Our relationship did not cease, however. We remained friends up until we were both married to other people, and I moved away across the country from him. We didn't communicate at all over the years. We recently were reunited at a class reunion and both cried when we saw each other. He is still my big brother to me. It was a wonderful few hours we spent bringing each other up to date on our life experiences. Even my husband commented "What a good friend he must have been."

It depends on people. There are people that doesn?t want to his/her mate to know too much about him/her. I mean, if you?re looking for superficial relationships, of course that when you pass the friend zone, you are not a good option because you know too much about the other and when it?s over, it?ll be a hard situation, because you will probably see each other everyday. So I think a lot of people wouldn?t want this.But if both are looking for true love, and feel it, I think there?s no problem. In fact I think it?s an advantage, although this case is not very probable. :blink: Other thing is that you see the other person like a friend just because he or she doesn?t attract you. This case there?s no way... maybe beauty is on the inside, but our eyes can?t see it.

hehe yeah it's like a zone with no return at all... although i think there is somekind of return if you wish of course....now the serious problem would be...who finished the relation? her or you...if it was her hehe well i think no friend zone, no nothing could be possible, but if it was you, i think there are possiblities to achieve it....

Think of it like this... This is the one person you must be good friends with, can talk about anything, do anything and if you start a relationship more then friends with them, your putting everything into the relationship.Now imagine you 2 get sick of being with each other soo much that you split, now who do you have as that good friend?? no one as good as the one you just split with. So if you like someone get to know them, but dont put your faith in one person.

yes,i believe "friend zoon" as well.it always happens around us,at least,i have experienced before.however,the result rely on how much your realizition to others,your friend.after all making good friend is a hard thing for everyone :blink:

As Mich said, this starts when the girl starts to see the boy as a brother. There's no turning back then. With guys, though, there's some weird wires in their brains to where that could really never happen. haha.

In gay relationships it happens too. I have some friends who i know i will never get with, because they are too good of friends. Sometimes im the one who puts them there, sometimes someone puts me there.Kinda the same, when i find out a guy i like is straight, lol immediate friend zone there lol.