xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Help In A Php Script

i am having phpnuke in my site and one very important thing i need to have in my site is a user's page where his profile and all his friends profiles will be appearing and he can add , delete or accept friends , i know php basics only so if i try to write the script myself ( i mean i think i can do if i try ,like i have enabled images to be uploaded in sig for my phbb forum which by default as you will be knowing only has text to be dispalyed as sig , and took me whole three days to complete it , i also searched the net and downloaded some mods but none of them seemed to work ) but it's gonna cost me a lot of time and effort ,which i hardly have , so iwas wondering if any of you guys know where i can get such a script or files or at least something which is close enough to what i want , i would appreciate any help from you :blink:

Maybe try searching on this page --> planetsourcecode.com/vb/

Or maybe try source a copy of vbulletin and use that instead. IT has all that built in already :)