xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Robin Williams Or Jim Carrey ( Who's The Funniest Man Alive)? By your estimates?

Who's Hollywoods funniest man alive?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it's really hard to choose. They are both Hollywoods funniest men. And so far I know those 2 are definitely funny but if you guys know of others who are also pretty funny go ahead and use the other option in my poll. :blink: I would like to vote for the both of them if I can but I will have to choose Jim Carrey he's pretty funny.

What's really funny is that you can click every radio button and they'll all stay clicked.

That being said, I don't think you can really narrow down the "funniest" person to two people. Everyone has a different style and appeals for different reasons.

That being said, I think that Dave Barry is the funniest person in print and Russell Peters is probably my favorite comedian.

H m m m It would probably be jim carrey as he can always get a laugh outta you. orrr I will never tire of watch bruce almighty . . . I t just strikes home and I think they hit GOD bang on the head ! ! !

That being said, I don't think you can really narrow down the "funniest" person to two people. Everyone has a different style and appeals for different reasons.

I can agree with this. Considering the choices I would pick Robin Williams. I nearly laughed :blink: my self sick watching "Good Morning Vietnam". But I feel that Jerry Lewis is a great comedian also. In my younger days, he was the funniest man around. Then there is of course Shelley Berman and Bob Newhart. Or how about Bill Cosby? One has to consider the variety of humor around.

i think they are both quite funny in their own rights but i think for me i would have to say that i personally preferr jim carey as sometimes with robin williams he almost seems like he has rehersed what he is going to do and it seems to be not as spontaneous as jim carey who seems to just came up with stuff on the spot. So i would go with jim carey.

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

I keep getting that every time I try to vote. I tried to vote on both IE and Firefox.

Btw, I would like to pick "Other" - Chris Rock
Edited by Horranus (see edit history)

The Funniest Man Alive is by far ROBIN WILLIAMS...NANU NANU...if nebody has seen him perform stand up, the man will not let the crowd stop laughing, he has no boundries he says wat he thinks and makes even the most serious things funny as H*ll

Both are funny in their own ways, but I'd have to say that Jim Carrey does seem to come up with stuff on the spot and does tend to be more suited as a stand-up rather as a movie star. But still, he is still reasonably funny in movies (although thats not always the case imo)Robin Williams, he goes well in movies and being a comedian.

both are funny but I have to go with robin williams hes more diverse then jim carey in acting skill not just being a comedian, both are good but robin williams as been doing it longer and due the fact he keeps adding to his comedic skills as well.

I would have to say that Jim is my favorite, they are both funny both Robin Williams hasnt made any newer movies in a while but he is still pretty funny in the ones he has out now.

i think both jim carrey and robin williams are both hillarious....but unfortunately the poll doesnt seem to work because i wouldve chosen robin williams....i like the way he can change the pitch of his voice to make the joke so much funnier....i believe he does that better than jim...i think robin would most likely curse too in lke a stand up which ususally makes the joke funnier somehow to me at least...i still think that robin is out there shining yet for jim carry....i havent heard or seen of him for a long while..

Red Skeleton isn't on the list. He's probably funnier than either of them in his time, of course. Certainly more popular in his day. Had his own TV show way back when...