xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore Vs Icemarle Voting Voting for albus vs icemarle battle

Whos sig is better  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting

Please vote on which one you like best giving a reason why you like it, and who's it is

Albus Dumbledore

Posted Image

icemarle

Posted Image

Good luck icemarle!

Please use this as well as a poll

Albus Dumbledore: 0

icemarle: 0

Reason for choosing <insert persons name here>:

there must be a reason or your vote will not be counted

Wait a sec... The text poll is a bit unreliable, because what if two people post at once, and the last poster didn't take the other poster's vote into account? That happened to me once, I voted and there was someone else who voted after me that didn't know I was posting at the same time, so my vote wasn't taken into account. I had to ask an admin who was around that time (Buffy) to fix it... :/

i did this with me and saint_michael's battle, when someone voted i actually read through the vote to see who they say they voted for and put a tally next to a name written on a peice of paper i have on my desk...and then i compared it to what the text poll then the forums poll, if you would like me to remove it i will...

If it's comparing it with the forum poll votes, it's okay then, you could probably keep it... Though it could be a problem if not everyone in the forum poll posted a comment... I suppose your way is okay. Reading through every comment and their vote with an outside tally would be better instead of waiting for the voting to end and accept the possibly flawy result. Just being cautious... :lol:' It's my first battle ever, actually... Oops, forgot to wish you good luck!! :lol: Now I have to go look for my hamster...

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

ok, well i wish you good luck and i bid you a good night, cuz its time for me to go to bed i got bloody school tomorrow *curse it!!!* nite!!

i like dark colors.. so i find albus sig attractive specially with the render and the background but i have to vote for icemarlie this time becuase the text did not fit in albus sig. the choice of font in his name and the message in the upper right ruined it for me. Icemarle's work fits everything else for me. the brushing is simple and nice and the little white circle adds some excitement into the sig and the text fits very well with the whole sig.Albus Dumbledore - 0Icemarle - 1

Well, I find the darker one a little depressing :blink: and the lighter one very cheery :lol: . So my vote goes to Icmarle, sorry Albus.

Albus Dumbledore - 0

Icemarle - 2

Hmm... Yeah, I have to vote for icemarle.Objectively speaking, well as objectively as I could possibly get, the Gothic/Old English font in the first sig doesn't quite match with the Matrix theme, and the text is too small and kind of irrelevant to the pose of the guy.. Hmm.. Think there's too much going on in there and it's makes everything kind of messy.In contrast the second sig is much cleaner and simpler. Though I think the font could have matched the theme better if it was in all small letters and with rounded serifs instead.My vote goes to icemarle on this one. =)

My vote goes to icemarle. It all, really flows. There could be more depth but I love everything. Albus, *never* overlap text, with a render, unless nessicary, in my opinion it really brings the sig down. I see how you did the matrix effect, which I like, but it's missing fine details that give it the true matrix look. Try looking for a tutorial on it, there're all over the place.Good job both of you.Albus Dumbledore - 0Icemarle - 4

dun dun dun, and icemarle wins :blink: lol good job!! i have to agree wth everyone, the sig didn't turn out as well as i would have liked it to turn out..but oh welll.. thank you everyone for voting... and icemarle i dont know if you want one but here are a few userbar thingys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol: Wow... I did that in just an hour. I knew something was missing. I could've put more stuff into it, but I got kinda lazy in the end, so... (I was taking so long deciding on the text for my username, and I wasn't happy about it to be honest.) Thanks guys! This is my first battle, so I got kinda paranoid! Anyway, Albus, you did a good job too, so don't worry :lol:. Always ensure the readability of the text and the placement. Also, make sigs that are pleasing to the eyes. But don't worry, you did good too. :blink: Thanks everybody! ;) Yay, I won my first battle!