xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Final Fantasy 12 Music Anyone heard or downloaded any ff12 mp3s?

Hi all, i've just downloaded some Final Fantasy 12 mp3 files from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and the apparent theme song by Angela Aki, Kiss me Goodbye. They are all preety good and especially wat they say is the theme song. I never heard of Angela Aki b4 but she seems like a good singer. I have liked all FF theme songs except the english version of Real Emotion, which got bad when they translated it into english. Any1 agree? So if any1 knows were i can get more FF12 music files just PM me or reply here. Thanks. Rock on Final Fantasy

Remember that all MP3's you download must be deleted within 24 hours, or you must own the original copy.I am very dissappointed in FF12 as a whole, and the music is no exception. The 'boss' song is patheticly weak, and the ingame music was not up to par with previous titles. This might of course be because Nobuo Uematsu, the composer for all the FF games up to FF10, left with Sakaguchi to form Mystwalker(Mistwalker? Can't remember the spelling). So, I have (secretly) much higher hopes for music from those games.As for FF12's general music, I think that could have done better. It wasn't that bad, but as I said, not up to par. Some of the tracks are not bad at all, for instance the Angela Aki song is quite good, she has talent.Edit : Whoops, it seems I posted in a necro-posted thread. Apologies.

Edited by SkyStormKuja (see edit history)

FF12 music

Final Fantasy 12 Music

Are you crazy? FF12 music was by far better than FFX AND ffX-2 I mean listen at the dalmasca estersand music! incredible! not like x-2S dull and boring soundtracks... FF12s Music is thye best in the series!

-reply by Amadeo