xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyubomyr

Studio Mx 2004 info

Studio MX 2004 with Flash Professional includes everything in Studio MX 2004 plus the advanced capabilities of Flash MX Professional 2004.*Dreamweaver MX 2004New *Flash MX Professional 2004New *Fireworks MX 2004New *FreeHand MX *ColdFusion MX 6.1 Developer Edition (Windows only) Applications and DataBuild rich Internet applications with a familiar forms-based development environment and powerful data binding.High Quality VideoDeliver high-quality video with new professional video capabilities.Mobile and Device DevelopmentProduce and test content for devices and mobile phones with device templates and emulators.Did anybody download it?

Did anybody download it?

no offence bro
but questions like taht are killing me
....dowload it....
man this costs abot a 1000$ bucks
so you should have aske dhas anybody bought it
unlees you are refering to warez downloads then i can advise you to read the tos

i my self have a copy of that

but i take ver 6 for a better one

no offence brobut questions like taht are killing me
....dowload it....
man this costs abot a 1000$ bucks
so you should have aske dhas anybody bought it
unlees you are refering to warez downloads then i can advise you to read the tos

i my self have a copy of that

but i take ver 6 for a better one

Like in my post he could be meaning the trail version (doubt it but lets be openminded about that :) ) which can be downloaded for free (legal) and works for a small period of time. Just enought to see if you like it or not, like it buy it else look on opensource and freeware sites for an alternative