xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
new-world-order

Whats In Your Collection? My Big Archive Of Ps2 Games....

Hey,

ive made this topic becuase i want to know what my game collection is like to everyone elses so ill name then in groups for different genres of games and what i have for that genre lol and we can talk about what our fav parts in the games we all have so it should be funny we can share the thrills and spills of our collection and laugh at each other lol only kidden here i go.... (maybe ill finaly know how many i have from my 6 odd years off collecting) :lol:

My Collection

Gran Turismo 3

Gran Turismo - Concept: 2001 Tokyo

Gran Turismo - Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Geneva

Gran Turismo 4

Burnout

Burnout 2 - Point Of Impact

Burnout - Revenge

Colin McRea Rally 3

Colin McRea Rally 4

Driv3r

F1 Carreer Challenge

Grand Theft Auto III

Grand Theft Auto - Vice City

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto - Libarty City Storys [PsP]

Need For Speed UnderGround

Need For Speed UnderGround 2

Need For Speed Most Wanted - Black Edition

Need For Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 [PsP]

True Crime - Streets Of L.A

True Crime - New York City

Medal Of Honer - Front Line

Medal Of Honer - European Assault

Medal Of Honer - Rising Sun

Hit Man Contracts

Call Of Duty - Finest Hour

Call Of Duty - The Big Red One

Matt Hoffmans Pro BMX 2

Moto GP

Moto GP 2

Moto GP 3

Moto GP 4

WRC - World Rally Championship

Prince Of Persia - Sands Of Time

The Itailian Job - L.A Heist

+ Loads More Packed Away In A Box :lol:

So What do you think :lol: whats this load like compared to yours? please ccome and talk and tell us what ur gaming life is like ;)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please review Xisto Readme > Forum Activity > Topics you should never make. When listing many, please use quotes.

So What do you think :lol: whats this load like compared to yours? please ccome and talk and tell us what ur gaming life is like :lol:

OmG you are very wealthy! So many games! Too many money! :lol: I only have the Worms Armaggedon, GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, NFS underground 1-2 and Starcraft.

By the way if someone here plays worms, please PM me!

Extracting music from Trur Crime NYC/LA (2 games)

Whats In Your Collection?

I need a program that can extract the music files from the games True crime new york city and true crime streets of LA mostly NYC but LA has some good ones too does anyone have a program that can open up DATA.PAK files? ive tried a bunch of them out there and none worked except cube media player which takes too long and Game Extractor works but there is no footer on the extracted audio files which hangs up MFAudio the audio files extracted are.SND files but they are not the Mac SND audio files they are not recognized by windows I can open and play them in MFAudio but without a footer they just keep converting till my HD gets full even some code I can hex editinto the files to give MFAudio something to sense "hey end of file stop converting and finalize"

-question by coondog1234