xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Final Fantasy 7, Cloud Signature Cloud from final fantasy 7

Here is a start, i plan on changing it around a little bit before i finalize it though, so i will continuiously post updates...

Posted Image

rate and critisize please..

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I would stick with one render for now its possible to some coloring and render blending but start with the basic first and get a good grasp of them, lose the halo (if you keep that render) and do some more brushing as well, what I suggest is 1 layer black 1 layer white and alternate then with several different brushes and what not to get a greater blending to them.

Border could be less plain. I've seen such border before, i've used it once. But, i dont think the white is too appealing. If you were to replace it with a blue color, it might look better.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

hey, lol thanks ThePuk, ive fixed it now..thanx :lol:..and about the boarder blast i hate them :lol: maybe its just because i dont see the point in them but oh well, ill try changing up colorsinstead of plain black and white dashed..thanx @SM if you mean the outerglow, ok i cant do that now, but thanx i will keep it in mind next time, i just like that effect and i dunno why >_<