xisto Community
garbage

17 Garbage Tutorials All tutorials made by me

Im not sure how many images i can post, so instead i will just post the direct links to the tutorial images. These links are not re-dercting links to any forums or anything of that sort. Some of these tutorials where made under my previous gfx name jinx. and some will be under my current gfx name garbage.
Well i hope you enjoy these tutorials, ands yes i know some of these may be old and you probably already new how to do that but keep in mind there are many people out there who still dont know how and this is for them.

enjoy. and feel free to leavce me any feedback.

Lightning (non-animated)
Liquid Abstract
Orb
Screen Print Tribal Design
Pixel Stretch
Text Glow
Image In Text
Render Enhanciing
Light Saber
Beam Of Light
Flying Text Effect
3D Text
Animal Face Logo
Brushless Background
Brushless Background 2
Stretched Text
Text Blending

Excellent tutorial for anyone looking to master the basics of photoshop before making sigs.The good thing about these tutorials is that you can save them to your computer and view them offline.

The last one has concept art from Dystopia! Hurrah!And yeah, these pretty much cover all the basics that one would need to know to create a sig..good job.And holy crap! Sang's back![Nerd Nirvana rocks, btw]

Edited by Phyre (see edit history)