xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowdemon

Future Job/current Job What is yours

This thread is mainly about what you want to be when you get a job or what you do currently if you have a job. As for me i dont know. I have ideas at times but i dont no what i want to do but luckyly i got 2 years till i need to decide. Im also curious why you want to or you do that job. This thread might seem pointless but im curious.

well from the 5-7th grade i wanted to become an astronomer, i just always liked the ideal of a bigger universe, the stars etc... pshh i changed my mind there, but i had it in mind to become a different scientist, one called a forensic scientist, they basicly examine the evidence of a case, mostly murders, and collect particles off of them, like blood, hair, finger prints, etc...and i just like the ideal of doing that, now i just need to get out of this hell of high school then ill be headed to the hell of collage :lol:

Well when I was little like 1-5 I wanted to be a police officer, but I have changed that to someting in the field of technologly or IT. I like managing big things or large amounts of information or big companies that need a big server and stuff like that, not small stuff, big business and stuff.

But I think a job I would be great at is like a military command officer on in the US Navy or something, because I like the way they handel stuff, and its like a team job, but a really cool thing. Major ship, missiles and stuff, giving orders and issuing commands. The best are the exercise and secret labels like some of these

Northern EdgeVigilant Shield
Vigilant Shield
Amalgam Mute
Vital Archer

Those are some from NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) which would be a really neat job... living and working in a base inside a mountian. :lol:

Well i have 2 more years of college til i will have to get a job but i dream job would be a game programmer. I love to program in all fashion which is why i am a computer science major. However, currently i have an internship doing networking and such like that.

I teach swimming lessons and lifeguard.. basically, I work at a pool.It could be worse. I could be at Mcdonald's like almost all my friends. At least with this job I come home smelling like chlorine, instead of grease XD Plus, I get paid at least two dollars more than people at Mcdonalds, and I get a full dallar raise in June.

When I as younger, I wanted to be a superhero by day and sports star by night, or was it the other way around. Well since now that I know its not possible, I will be attending business school like the rest of the world and have a career in account or marketing, boring jobs just like the rest of us.

I'm pretty sure my future job will be alot like my current job. I am a Carpenter and build things. I quite enjoy it for the most part. Something new every day. And I am too old to re-train, so I'll just hang in there for a bunch more years.

I want o be a Wildlife Biologist, Research Biologist. On he side I do/would like to do Ministry and evangelism work. I also currently freelance write. So I get paid to write informative articles Which fits me since I am on tap17. It takes a good writer to do this though. But I find it cool. You are you own boss, but then again, you are put under Self Employed under the IRS, so you can only make $400 a year without having to pay taxes, which isn't had to make. :lol: Oh well.

I havent really thought much about what job I'm going to get. I would like to get something that involves computers and websites but I will most likely end up at Wal-mart. They are building a new one about 45 miles away from me so I could probaly rent a apartment and live down there working. Atleast once I get outta high school.

thats not much of a self-esteam you have there, if you are god enough at website making and coding and all that lord knows some day you will be making sam waltons (the owner of wal-mart and sams club) website and upgrading it to version 2.0 the best the world has seen, and making loads of money, or maybe you will be managing the goverments websites etc...all im saying is you shouldn't have such a low self-esteam, or a beliefe in yourself, push yourself to great things :lol:

I wanted to be a magician at 6 and then at 10 a mecanic engeneer like my grandfather later in 95 i had my first megadrive II! i started woondering on how video games were done! in 98 i won a computer P2 200MHz on a TV contest! then started loviing computers later 2001 i started a computer learning classes for kids and ended up learning VB programing so i wanted to became a "computer guy" later knew it was a programmer and only now i knew about the college i am goint to a take computer engeneering! my ultimate carreer dream is to build the Ultimate virtual reality machine totaly interactive almost as if you could tell one world from another!!!i've always been a fan of fantasy and impossible stuff!

Im 21years old and am currently a 4th yr apprentice electrician. I really love my job and its pretty easy going. Probably go and work for myself after i finish my apprenticeship and hopefully oneday will have my own successful electrical company :)Or i would love to just win the lotto and sit around doing nothing :)

Here is my situation.Currently entering senior year of collegeMajor - elementary educationminor - communications mediaconcentration - mathematicsSo I'll be able to teach K-6 all subjects, and I will be able to teach 7-12 Mathematics. A minor in Communications Media brings a whole new set of possibilities. Currently I am a producer and anchor of a sports show for my college's TV station, so becoming a broadcaster is also a possibility.Lot's of things I could be in the next few years...