xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Are Love Calculators Predictions True?

Are Love Calculators predictions TRUE?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hai Boyz and Gals how many of you've used online Love Calculators/Meters to calculate the percentage of the probability of your Love, Share your experiences and tell whether the predictions were true in your life or whether the've gone wrong.As far as I am concerned I've got 91% to 99% with a Girl I like, but I've still not yet asked her out. Based on the results I'll have to make a decision.

Hai Boyz and Gals how many of you've used online Love Calculators/Meters to calculate the percentage of the probability of your Love, Share your experiences and tell whether the predictions were true in your life or whether the've gone wrong.
As far as I am concerned I've got 91% to 99% with a Girl I like, but I've still not yet asked her out. Based on the results I'll have to make a decision.

Well, seeing as on the site it says that everything is randomised, I wouldn't bother using that for dating advice. Why would you let a computer decide how well you would go with someone else?

Hai Boyz and Gals how many of you've used online Love Calculators/Meters to calculate the percentage of the probability of your Love, Share your experiences and tell whether the predictions were true in your life or whether the've gone wrong.
As far as I am concerned I've got 91% to 99% with a Girl I like, but I've still not yet asked her out. Based on the results I'll have to make a decision.

:lol: - how naive does on have to be to actually belive in those? it's not even funny! Most of these are just based on simple comparison of the letters in the names... some don't even go that far and return different results for the same name if you run them multiple times...

I would highly doubt that these predictions are true. Even the most advanced formula with the right questions can not see whats really in the minds of both people. For all you know the person could feel the opposite of what you thought they thought when you inserted data into the calculator. Not only that a person's feelings can change in an instant.

Completely randomized things can't predict futures. I have a love prediction gizzy here from my GBA game and I tried it on myself. It's about you and your partner pressing the two buttons after you hear the beep. I pressed it on my own, and amusingly... I got 105% WITH MYSELF! Then I tried it again, and got like 75% :/ See? Completely random. It's just for fun. Those things aren't real, and I can't help laugh at those people who believe in it.Even though there are different kinds of love calculators, they still hold the same purpose. They're just their for FUN and for giggles. Never expect something like that to hold your future. I can't believe some people can be so naive as to believe in those things.

There is no way of saying yes they are true, cause anyone person can act many different ways depending on the person around them. Me for instance, when with males i can be lets say 'Idiotic' and when with females i tend to be alittle shy n always try to be sweet, as you should be to all females! .. lol

Unless the calculator that you are using takes forever to run, there is no way it can predict how well a certain relationship will turn out. It's only a computer program based on silly things like names and birthdays, and usually not on personality.I don't know, maybe you should ask people who are happy and in a relationship to test a love calculator...

I remember playing with those when I was little, but I dont mess with them anymore.Maybe if one had multiple-choice answers based on personality, it could be used to.. eh.. warn a lil girl that the relationship might be in trouble if her boyfriend does mean things? ^^?Who knows XD

No offence to anyone, but the fact that this question has even been asked is troublesome to me, I mean I find it very (and I mean VERY) difficult to believe that these can have any basis in truth, especially those ones that simply ask for your names (anyone who is unfortunatel ehough to have seen any music channels recently should know what I mean). On the other hand one that at least asks afew questions, and uses some level of facts (based on the two peoples personalitites can have some use in helping to determine compatibility. As yet the only way to tell if you are truly 'compatible' (a word I hate, when used in this context, by the way) is to do it the old fasioned way and actually spend some time (and make an effort) to get to know each other, then go will truly know if it is 'meant to be' (by the way I also have a hard time in seeing anything as meant to happen).

Most of the things are as you would say, "Bogus." However though I have found that the company eHarmony has been the only one to do something that actually involves helping you find someone that could possibly be a soulmate to you. But the thing that sets them apart from the rest of the bunch is the fact that you go through an exstensive complatibility test. I think that they say the base it on 7 levels of compatibility and also with a 27 common bases for the foundation of a long-lasting relationship. The downside to this though is that you must be at-least if the age of 18 or older to apply here, and also it costs money for everyone that likes to do without having to worry about paying for anything. But as for the rest of the ones out their, the answers that are supplied by them are most likely false and are based on such a little amount of information that is so outrageous that it is almost impossible for anyone to believe. Hope that helps anymore than what was contributed by the rest of the users that were in this topic.

oh dear what an intresting and a strange poll. I was wondering that is our love is depended of SOFTWARES that are created by ourself <_< Love is not depended of condtions , looping , language parameters that we uses in programming . :lol: Love is Just independent . Who just believe in his/her love never wants to listen any predictions....

You have to remember, those Love Calculator thingies are for entertainment purposes only. Machines are incapable of predicting human emotions; they only do what they are programmed to do. Take it with a grain of salt then go out and create your own spark of love.

These calculators don't look at true compatability. They don't know what you like or what your potential girlfriend likes. Instead of worrying about what it says, think about how you will approach the gir.

Will you be polite?

Will you communicate to the point where all akward moments are discussed in private so that nothing happens "in secret" that may make either of you mad and break up?

Do you both believe relationships work the same way? As in, do you both think that you should be exclusive to each other or not?

(Also, its great to research what you want to know. As in, look through resources from experts. Do love psychologists say these work? Why or why not?)