xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illdevilinc

Referral Script

Hey everyone,I need 2 Different kind of refferal system scripts. One is a non registering one and the other one is a registering one. Okay well ill explain what i need for each script. For the non registering one i need: It to log what SITES sent users to my site. It also needs to automaticly list the sites that have sent a curtain number of people to the site, and the number of people needs to be custamizable by eather a control panel or a scipt option. And for the registering one i need the script to automaticly provide my users with a Referral URL. It also needs to have a web based log and a control panel that i can set options for. Also if anyone would be willing to help integrate this into my login system that would be great and if you could just tell me if you would in eather A PM, email, or a post. If anyone knows of eather or both of these scripts that will do those, please list them and i will try to integrate them into my site. Thank you,Ill Devil Inc

You can always look up in hotscripts.com

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Over here there are tons of affiliate scripts to download and use for free.

Thanks for the advice,

I have already done a search on Hotscipts and looked threw the catagories but i found nothing to work with my site. But still thanks for the adive as i may use one of the scripts that i saw there later for a different thing.

I need an refferal script tooReferral ScriptI need an refferal script too, but I found nothing on hotscripts.Com ...-reply by Madalinz0r