xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fedew

Google Idol!

It's a new service from google!You can post your Videosand let's wait for the people to see it and to rrate it!! if you have one of the ratest videos you'll get the FINALS! INCREDIBLE :lol:

http://www.googleidol.com/

Google Idol is not endorsed, affiliated nor owned by Google Inc. All videos provided have been made public by the original content owner via Google Video.

I knew it. It's definately not something from Google. Basically it's a web portal to let people upload their videos and use the Google Video as a third party service to run their page. Nice idea. Worked pretty well and I'm enjoying some stupid and funny videos. :lol:

lmao, when i first when there i was like, damm this has got to be the stupidest website in the world, i need to find that topic on Xisto and post this there, but i got into it and found a few that were halarious and im like addicted to the site at the moment, once i see everything i think that'll be the end of the addiction, but lol some of these are funy, and this is just too funny for Google to come out with this, they dont have enough humor... but a good find!