xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Robin Williams: Live On Broadway, Dvd Who in here has seen it other than me?

He swears alot but man alive I laughed so hard at many of his jokes. Only Robin Williams can make me laugh that hard. He truly is one of the funniest men alive. Other than Jim Carrey of course but Robin is just so darn funny. It's impossible not to laugh at him. Only Jim Carrey can match Robins crazy antics. Who in here has seen it or seen at least one of his shows when he was on tour? He's also one of my favourite comedy actors he'll make anyone laugh who dares to try and do an interview with him. :lol: I've seen a few interviews he's done before on certain tv shows. But everytime he shows up people start laughing. Like I just said I think he's just as funny as Jim Carrey is both make interviews fun and people loves to laugh at these 2 men. And maybe Billy Crystal but I think Robin is truly the funniest man alive. :lol:

i have also seen this on DVD and can vouch that it is one of the funniest comedy shows I have seen. I won't compare it to Jim Carey because this is actually funny. definately worth a watch if you come across it

I recently saw him on Regis and Kelly a few weeks ago. And he was funny as usual. I don't know if he writes this stuff down. But every single word that came out of his mouth was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time. I could not stop smiling or laughing. I enjoyed it so much I had to record it for those days when I need a real good laugh. He's truly one of the funniest men around I love Robin Williams he's just so darn funny and fun to watch. He always comes up with funny new material. He would be a great host for the OSCARS. Although he might just kill the audience by making them laugh themselves to death. :)