xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

E3 Gaming Expo

Hey I'm wondering if anyone of you guys will visit the E3 in Los Angeles this year, and what do you think will be the greatest event / game / console shown there... For people who don't know wehat the E3 is.. It's the biggest gaming expo in the world, and it's held once a year. A lot of great new gaming titles and hardware are shown on the E3.I'm not goign to the E3 myself (I live in Europe, The Netherlands..) but if I would go I would surely pay a visit to the Activision stand organising a 24 man LAN party of the Enemy Territory Quake Wars MP Test, I've been following that game for quite some time now and it plain out rocks! Since I don't go to the E3, I hope they'll release a public MP Test a few weeks after the E3.. :lol:

Nah never been either. Probably wont ever go. I hear a lot of stuff about it in the game magazines obviously and yea it seems pretty cool though.

it will be truly legenary the playstation 3 will be shown in all its glory and it will definatly out show the ex-box 360 lol i think it will be even better than last year in tokyo it was mega it had everything and then there was the acual Gaming equipment on show :lol: plus we will finaly here the new creations that will come along in 10 years lol but november is the luanch date for the playstaion 3 and it will be brilliant with eight bluetooth controlers and broadband internet :lol: plus it is meant to be like ten times more powerful than the playstation 2 with graphics 100 times better just imagen it buetiful machine isnt it.... but as for the expo i havent a clue what to expect but my cousin is going completly menal over it (he lives in l.a. so he is ganna se bout getting in) and saws hell video it and send me the video :lol: i cant wait to hear what the new handheld generation will be like ;) but well have to wait and see wont we :P

If you wanted to visit the E3 expo in LA, don't bother. You can only acces the expo if you have a presscard. Becouse you're propably not a journo, you're not getting in there. If everyone could enter the expo, it would be overcrouwled. I cant wait till the day before the E3, on the press conferention of sony. Then they will tell all the secrets of the ps3.

It would be nice to go. But yea like the other guy said unless your someone invited or a reporter you have very slim chance of getting in. But you will most likely see on differnt websites of all the things that where talked about and shown their.

i cant wait !!! i realy want to know the finaly spec for ps3 and all the games already for it i just cant wait !!! im going crazy ahhhhhhh help me !!!!! seriously its so anoying !!!! i realy want to know and i want to feel them controlers its just so unfair like omg what are they thinking if tis ready then luanch it it would be a realy nice gift lol hint hint :blink::lol::lol: