xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Fear Sig ~ Samma

Not bad samma, keeping it simple? Though, i'd suggest a different color for the border, rather than red, or maybe another inner border (maybe white, but a bit faded out; to keep faithful to the text).Oh, and welcome back!

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

A little plain for me. Maybe if you spice it up and trough in a orange back ground or combine your two sigs together.

a little plain? uh... i cant really see a "good" sig from you and lets just face it... you cant make sigs... and i have no idea what ur talking about "combining" sigs together.

@ samma noobs :lol:not bad for someone whos been out of the game for awhile, only thing i agree with its a bit plain due to thfact that the scanlines opacity should be lowered just a bit maybe abstract it as well.

We were all once noobs, werent we? But, i'd rather be called a noob, than a "professional". We're no better than anyone else.Anywho, not until it was mentioned, i didnt notice that it was orange. Seemed red at first. Then i had to get closer to the screen, then i saw it.

Nice, me being a fear fan and player I really do like it. Nice work. I really like those Boxes by your name and the backround. Nice effect! :lol:

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)