xisto Community
dodgerblue

Is There A 1gb Plan On Computinghost? I dont need 2GB...

Hi, I sent you a PM, Opaque, but I think you've been too busy to read it.

Anyways, first question:

My domain name is expiring in May. Is transfer to CH $7.99 as well, and how do I go about doing this?

My current hosting package is just right, 1GB space and 75GB bandwidth (although I never even reached 10GB yet), but I would like to transfer to CH because of my prior good experience with T17, and it's also more convenient to have my domain and hosting at the same place.

Which leads to my second question:

Is there a 1GB plan?

I'm paying $19.99 a year for the current plan I have, which would work out to about half price of the $3.33/month package. If you could let me have the same rate I would love to transfer back. :lol:

That's all .. for now.. thanks!

Well there is no 1 gigabyte plan on Xisto - Web Hosting that I saw but plan E under budget hosting sounds very good. Unless you have a site that uses a ton of space it seems like the way to go. It gives you 250 megabytes of space and 5 gigabytes of bandwidth for $3 a month with the Cpanel and all that. Seems like the perfect package for you.

Edited by wariorpk (see edit history)

Yeah, but I'm already over 250MB space. I picked the 1GB plan cos I need the space to expand. :lol:It's ok, I could just transfer my domain over to CH? Does CH do domain transfers?

We do not transfer domains for you. You must point the domain name at the name server included in your server configuration. We do register domains for you at a cost of USD $9.95 (.com, .net, .org).

That's on ComputingHosts FAQ's Page. FAQ's Page

All the packages are fixed and cannot be changed. They are planned according to our estimated resource usage and many companies have appreciated them and found them extremely reasonable. Thanks.