xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Happy Easter Weekend To All And what do you have planned for the long weekend?

Happy Easter to all members in here. Tomorrow is Good Friday. And soon it'll be Easter Sunday and Easter Monday. So HAPPY EASTER weekend to all in here. And maybe tell me and others what you have planned for this long weekend? Well for me I'll be staying up late tonight just watching tv watching my Reese Witherspoon films. And maybe watch my Robin Williams show again( I just bought the DVD of "Robin Williams Live On Broadway DVD which I may talk about eventually. And sleep in tomorrow maybe see my mother tomorrow depends on what she feels like doing. Maybe go out to a Sugar Bush maybe get some fresh Maple Syrup and eat some lovely pancakes. Listen to my LeAnn Rimes cds as well and listen to my Walk The Line cd and DVD as well maybe. Perhaps call a few friends and maybe get together with them as well.

That's my plans so far what is everyone else's plans?

So again Happy Easter!! to all members and Moderators and Admins in here I hope you all have a happy and Safe Easter Weekend. :angry:

HAPPY EASTER TO U TOO!!! i dont really celebrate it, but i like ppl who do! what to they do exactly on Easter? i've never knew...well for MY easter weekend, i'll probably stay home, watch Flight Plan-one with Jodie Foster, play comp games, watch t.v., go to someone's house to play to we drop, sleep. definitely. ^^ hmmm i think thats about it. SO glad that i dont have CHinese school on Sunday. that would be a BURDEN in my schedule. well my spring break is coming to a close on monday...:angry: then i start school on tuesday again. yuck. borrringggggg. hehe. well i'll survive, hopefully.

soooooooooooooooo HAPPY EASTER TO ALL AGAIN!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!

Posted Image

Our little family is getting together for an Easter Brunch. French toast with all the fixings and fruits gallore. We will probably follow up with a day of visiting and watching the Speed channel. Hope everybody enjoys a peaceful day and remembers the reason for the celebration. :angry:

I wish I had a free day tomorrow like you! I have to go to school! You are so lucky! Well, anyway, I'll mostly be on the computer like always. Plus, we may have something else planned (to tell the truth, I have no idea if we do or not). I really like easter, so I at least know that the weekend will be good for me.

First of all, happy easter to everyone :lol: Yesturday on good friday, went to church, then had a picnic with fish and chips with the extended fam. Then gathered at home in the arvo for a drink... Nothing better than a few drinks and good food on a sunny day. :lol:

Happy Easter to all :lol:I, actually, am Jewish. I celebrate Passover, but not too religiously. I had one seder (a dinner with family and friends), but that is it. I hope you all had good Easter's or Passovers.

Us? We are celebrating communion. We have an Agape feast, a dinner of fruits and a basic diet. Then partake of communion, you know, wash each others feet, drink the wine (grape juice), and eat the bread. It is a special and sacred time to remember Christ's death for us. We will be leaving pretty soon to go do that.Some people despise the foot washing, but I think you need to remember that the greatest man who ever lived, God's own son, washed the feet of some of the lowest in the Earth. I will see you all later. Have a blessed Easter guys.

I hope everyone had a good easter! So much ham and deviled eggs left in the fridge! Oh man I can't wait til lunch time heh . The girlfriend and her brother's girlfriend dyed eggs for a drunken egghunt but that never happened. All-in-all it was a decent enough Easter... aside from the girlfriend's family being there hehe (they hate me) =)

Happy Easter everybody! Well Happy Easter Monday today everyone! Well I would have planned some stuff for this weekend but no, my parents say we have to work work work. We already started planting one of our three gardens and have been cleaning around the yard. The only time I get to go on the computer is around 9 at night and stay on until about 2 in the morning. Then wake back up at 9:30 in the morning. Wow, what a life I have. I'd rather be in school.