xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

Bush Vs. Kerry Who are you rooting for?

I would vote Bush while the war is still going on because changing leaders would have made it even tougher for us to help Iraq have a secure government. Even though Kerry has some positive promises I would still like Bush better.

I think it was President Clinton who best put this matter in its right perspective: "you have a choice between a president who appeals to your fears and a president who appeals to your hopes". Well, it looks as if the Americans are more fearful than they are hopeful... what a same.

why war? Why not keep peace like Canada does? I think the Iraq war is just a waste of money to get their oil derricks and oil patches. The US should focus more on themselves and not war.xboxrulz

Well even tho its over i'll post what i belive...I go for bush becuz 1: he has some exp being a president 2: I belive it was a good thing to help the iraqy ppl even tho some of our army is um the word "pervy" i guess... 3: even tho he but us more in dept, would you want to go fight with nothing? 4: parents are republican 5: brother is over there theres a few more...but i'm about to go to bed pretty soon i want to finish up what i'm doing.

Im rooting for bush but im not real confident in my choice. I dont know what to beleive. I hear one say he did this and the other denies it. But when i got to the polls i saw that there were like 12 other parties running for prez. I thought what was i missing? I only heard of one of them. Maybe i would have wanted to vote for one of the others but i had no idea that they existed. I wish i would have known about them in order to make a truly informed decision.

tempknight, read my post on Bushisms:

Bushisms

xboxrulz

39975[/snapback]

I was rooting (seriously) for them to both get marooned on a desert island before the election. I voted for Peroutka.