xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loyal

Untitled poem - what can be the title? help me give a title to my poem

Hello, how are you all?I wrote this poem. But now i need a name. Anyone got any ideas? Review my poem while you are at it! Thanks :angry:hello my name is Dad,My nickname's Mr Bad,I have a great big fat orange cat,It likes to sit on the black mat,It likes to drink white milk,It likes to sit in silk,Today I ran into a fly,It hurt so much I had to cry,It's sad: my broken arm,Someone bad stole my farm,What happened to all my good luck?Where is my good fat buddy Chuck?My house is on the hill,My cat does not like to kill,I have a nice exicting job,Me and Chuck have a friend call Bob.Bob likes to soak his hair in gel,Bob does not think highly oh hell.Me and Bob and Chuck play gamesChuck has a son called James,Chuck's other son is called Ben,James and Ben have a rubbish den.All I want is a good old pie.This is bad, so this is goodbye!

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title

1) You should add

<--Poem Here-->

Tags when typing stuff like this.

2) Funny poem try the title of "Mr. Bad"

Anyways that was kinda funny and its neat how everything rhymes good luck? What are you look for the title to be? Funny, Serious?....

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

My name is dad! It is used in the poem, and as quite a lot of poems have their title in the poem I thoguht why not. But a lot of the time there is one line thats repeated and thats used as the title, so this ones kinda hard.

how about bad luck?Cos the guy had his farm stolen, and his arm broken. No wait, MaineFishing45 had a good idea. Mr Bad's bad luck. Okay that is bad lol. Any more ideas?

How bout...

Mr Brad's Bad Luck

Bad Luck Brad (thats cool....)

Ok, I'd say go with "Bad Luck Brad" that sounds kinda cool, ok maybe somewhat, but what do other people suggest? :lol:

how about bad luck?

Cos the guy had his farm stolen, and his arm broken. No wait, MaineFishing45 had a good idea. Mr Bad's bad luck. Okay that is bad lol. Any more ideas?