xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
oazisklub

Please Recommand Me A Good Cellphone!

Hello. Now I have a Samsung E700, and I want to sell it, cause I alredy had with it a lot of problems. It alredy was in service twice, and I spend a a lot of monet on it. It was enought. Now I would like to buy a cheap cellphone. The requirments are: color sceen, to be small, and radio. I prefer the Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola. If you can hep me, please write me a post. Thank you so much.Bye.

Well who is the proveider that you are using for your phone? Depending on the provider that you have and also it depends on what type of lifestyle that you live. I have nextel as the carrier for my service. I personally chose one of the cheaper phones for two reasons. One of course was the price factor. The other reason is the fact that I am a little obusive to a phone. I feel that Paying for a cell phone that could possibly always be broke is useless. That would cause me to pay way too much money. So depending on what you have the ability to pay for and how you are going to treat it depends on what you should buy. Persnoally I would suggest getting a motorolla right now becuase they seem to be the most dependable brand on the market.

In general, Motorolas are great. But their reception often stinks. A tip, the more technology, the more things that could go wrong. Simple is better. Unless you want to go all out. I don't know any specific brands. If you are looking for something that is fashionable, than don't look at a motorola, Nokia would be better for that. Motorola doesn't get the best signal either. Sony is usually good, but I heard they are cheap. I would talk to a dealer. If you get someone more concerned about your choice, which is rare, you can get a quality phone. the easiest way? Shop around! Good luck.

My brother has a Sony Ericsson k600i, he ahs never had any problems with it. It has lots of features like a 2 megapixel camera, radio, colour screen, internet, MP3 player, and an extremely long battery life.

Hello. Now I have a Samsung E700, and I want to sell it, cause I alredy had with it a lot of problems. It alredy was in service twice, and I spend a a lot of monet on it. It was enought.

Now I would like to buy a cheap cellphone. The requirments are: color sceen, to be small, and radio. I prefer the Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola.

If you can hep me, please write me a post. Thank you so much.

Bye.

Anybody want a GOOD Samsung E700 cheap? Just kidding. LOL. It's not a good Idea to use the words "sell" and "problems" in the same sentance, so I had to rib ya'. But it's all in good fun. :angry:

I am udner Verizon Wireless's cell phone service and i have an LG VX8100 and it works great for me. I get really good reception pretty much everywhere unlike my previous phone. Also, the speaker phone is super loud and sensitive. It also plays mp3s store on a minisd card so i use it as a 1 gig mp3 player. The battery life lasts like 3 days without having to charge even if i am on the phone for a long time. Finally, it isnt big and fits comfortably in your hand and on your ear. Hope this helps

I don't think a "cellphone" would give you great service. I think the service provider will (Cingular, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile). I would recommend Cingular...for your information though.If you want a good cellphone, and you intend to spend a decent amount, I think the Motorola RAZR would be great. That is, if you want a cellphone with many options and doesn't look too bad.Maybe a Motorola L6 would be pretty decent? I would suggest the RAZR though.

Hello. Thanx for ideas. For some days I didn`t was in front of my computer, and a couldn`t write post, and I was suspended :lol:. I puted some adverisments on the internet, and I give an e-mail, sombody would change his Motorola Mpx200 with my Samsung E700. Unfortunetly I don`t know too many thing about that phone, cause I didn`t saw a such phone since now. I read some opinions about it on the internet, but I`m not assured totally if this change is a good idea. Do you knoiw that modell of Motorola? What are u saying, what should I do? My network provider is the Orange Romania. I was in the Orange shop, but I didn`t saw any convenient phone for me. I dont have special pretenses about phones. I like that Motorola Mpx200 cause it very smart, it has windows 2002, and mp3 player, so I can leave my mp3 player at home. So...I have another dilemma, please help me again :lol: