xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
synapticflame

Identity what makes you you?

What is it about you that separates you from the people around you?

What makes it worth getting up in the morning?

What is the compliment you would really love to hear?

I'll post a reply later with my own answer.

Oke, maybe this will be a bit sobby for some people. What makes me different from others then my choice is definetly my thinking, trying to follow my own rules and not letting other to interact with it. Why is worth getting up in the morning? To see and hear my significant other and be around. Oke thats enough.Hopefully this will last.

I am thinking that what makes meunique from everyone else is my undying ability to always get better faster than most. I guess that would be one of many things that I think seperates me from a lot of other people. Pls I would like to think that at times of distress, I don't panick a lot. That isn't so unique but it is something that I seem to do a lot of. Taking charge is my thing. I have never been a follower.

My strengths are patience and an aptitude for teaching. I have a talent for explaining things without making people feel dumb or insulted <_<

Coming here? :) Really though... I am motivated by being with other people and by the thought of doing something new.

"We couldn't have done it without you."

But I wish my motivations etc were more based around my faith in Christ... because I know I will eventually fail, but He never will.

Well, probably my trying to be open minded about everything, 'cause, around here, people are way too conservative. I always want to hear both sides of the story, and then make my own decision, based on my own toughts, not others.

Well, wouldn't know about that... Guess, learning about something, dunno...

I love all sorts of compliments :) Seriousely, I don't mind hearing compliments (who does?), nor complaints, and I don't mind beeing criticised... If anything, criticism only makes me stronger :D

What separates me from other people is simply that I am the only me in the universe with my own personality, my own unique look and my own talents just like everybody else.

Knowing it's a new day and not knowing what surprises you may find and being able to spend another day with the people who are close to you and seeing their smiling faces again.

All compliments are really nice to hear :)

What is it about you that separates you from the people around you?My bad attitude keeps everyone at bayWhat makes it worth getting up in the morning?The smile that accompanies my first cigarette of the dayWhat is the compliment you would really love to hear?I want youNeat question btw, reading this thread has been like a verbal group hug.