xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRob

Whats This New Honorary Title

as i havent been on here for a while as my comptuers been broken can somone explain to me what this Honorary Title is and how do i get one

Well, Honorary Title is title which is given to those members who have done great job at Xisto. Those who make great posts and for those who report about spam topics. There is a new group which is called SPAM PATROL and there function is to report all the spam posts.

how do i get one

You just have to be active in the forum and make good quality posts and you'll be awarded the Honorary Title :angry:

It's a position in the board awarded by the administrators to help keeping up things well in the forums. One of them that I know of is the Spam Patrol. It was started and founded by MaineFishing45 and BuffaloHELP made it official. The objective of this group of members are to help assist moderators and administrators in searching and reporting spam and other activities going against the rules in the board.However, asking for a title might be going against the rules. The administrators will answer this question in more detail.

There are currently 2 Honorary Titles I currently know of:

Spam Patrol (me)

GFX Xisto.... graphics thing (Saint Michael)

Those are the primary one, I think an admin can tell you what are the other titles that you can find or recieve.