xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klass

Klass Ipbgaming Sig Request

I need a sig with this on it:

Gather your troops to fight the coming horde!

Come to the aid of your allies and destroy your enemies!

Harness your strength and fight for your people!

Use your might to spread evil throughout the land!

Click Here to: Join the IPB Gaming Army System 2.1

If you want you can make a few with different colors and images.

the size is: 468x60

don't forget to come over to Xisto's Game Server: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

im bored, turefusion is off and i hope he does not mind me doing this, but i took the images and made it into an animation, i didn't know if you wanted a specific order if you do let me know, or if you wanted specific amount of seconds for it to stay on one frame...so here are four different times ones

1 second on each frame

Posted Image

2 seconds on each frame

Posted Image

3 seconds on each frame

Posted Image

4 seconds on each frame

Posted Image

like i said, if you want it in a different order let me know, or truefusion will do it...and yet again i hope truefusion doesn't mind me doing this

Lol, wow, Albus, you saved me some work. Thanks! Lol, what'd you do, save them all on your comp, and added one for each frame? :lol:I dont mind at all. It's not for me anyways.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

yeah, saved them to my computer then opened them alll in Adobe Image Ready, added 3 frames, added all of the images you made, and went to each frame and selected the one i wanted to show, then select a time inbetween each fame :lol: if you have seen my sloopy animation in the sig battle you know that this is about the only animation that i can do and make look goos lmao!