xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeXDesigns

Bandwidth Exceeded For The Month.

I have been getting this Bandwidth Exceeded message for a few weeks, and was wondering, isnt it supposed to be renewed at the beginning of the month? because it is the 1st, and it was over the limit for last month. Please clue me in as to what is going on.

bandwidth count is reset every 1st of the month.... SERVER time <_< just wait for a couple of hours, because this is due to varying time zones, and your local time is apparently ahead of the server time. :)

To find this out just upload a PHP script (you can name it servertime.php) that says :

<?php $Hour = date("g"); print ("$Hour"); ?>

Then go to it via your browser:
example: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This will give you the time that the server is on. When you get this, find out how many
hours are in the difference between server time and your time.

For example, if it shows 5 and your time is 8, then you are ahead +3. If it shows 9 and
yours is 3, you are behind -6. These are just examples <_<

It is online finnaly.. Thanks!EDIT:: Nevermind, just was able to get onto the cpanel through the ip.Strange part is the cpanel says it has 0 bandwidth usage but the site still says its over. <_< this thing is starting to confuse me.EDIT2:: Looked through a whois service for Xisto, it says it is located in india...EDIT3:: It is The 2nd of the month. If it was a timezone difference it would have reset.Please find out what is going wrong!

Edited by NeXDesigns (see edit history)