xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

What Are Your Guys View On Social Status.

How do you feel about all of the social classes that are out there, mostly in school. I mean that they're so many of them. A short list:PrepsJocksGothPunksRednecksRockersGangstasTheir is a whole bunch more to that list.Anyways how do you feel about how people are classified into a group like one of the ones listed above, just because of the fact that they dress a certian way or that they listen to a certian type of music. I personally think that it is unfair for someone to be able to judge someone on just a few samll things. I think that someone should get to know a person alot more than just the way that they dress or just what type of music they listen too, or even the area in which the person lives in. But yet this is such a very common practice in todays society, even in the big business industry. I feel that it is something that should try to be stopped if it possible.

Personally I irritate their music too, particularly on mobile - very scratchy and not qualitative, but loud. Why people can not shut their own mobile in school, during lesson more so? I consider that they degenerates