xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

10 Psd For You All To Use.

thanks for putting those .psd's up.. should be a good learning experience for some of us noobs :). im sure wi'll learns omething from them. Thanks again for sharing them with us.

ok i thought they would be more helpful.. but maybe if you guys like wrote a little note what effect you used on the layer..i looked at two of them and i think maybe it was smudging?? wasn't really sure.. but i would like to know on that fifth sig, waht kind of brushing was done? smudging? and on the third one? what kibd of effects wree used?

well in the future I say we need to post on there not for re-use and only for learning purposes an dif you do give permission to be used.. make sure that they give credit to the creator.

Yeah thanks for putting these up, I wanna see how you do make a few of them like the fifth and eight one. I'm going to download them and hopefully get learn how you did it and get good results when I try to make signatures the same way.