xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheMessage

Spread The Word Vista Will Try To Control Us All Vista will decide what hardware and software we can use

The joke is on us!

This is a major problem and it is very real, all of these controlling software companies relay on the users being naive or stupid this way they can do just like the government does sneak anything pass us that they want!

We must spread this word NOW!

We have to come together and protest against Trusted Computing!

I know some of you are saying that Trusted Computing might be good, no more spyware, addwear, or virus.

This is not true! there will be spywear and addwear only we won't be able to stop it just like AOL says we protect you from popups if this true what do you call the popup windows that have buttons on them that read No Thanks! this is definitely popups!

Look the point is MS and the other controllers have something up their sleeve!
TPM chips have been installed in over 20 million computers, PDAs and even cell phones as far back as 2003!

I have a Dell v50 and found out that the TPM chip is in it!

Possible! You buy a new computer with vista installed now because vista is the first OS installed or married to the Motherboard the TPM chip is now under MS command!
Say you want to install a new hard drive in your computer, you buy the hard drive take it home install it now you want to format it maybe even install Linux on it you start the format procedure but nothing happens it just freezes or might even produce an error!
After a few try s you call the vender where you bought the Motherboard he says you must contact MS so they can release the license or encryption on the Motherboard!

Pretty funny right!

THIS IS REAL! WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT! DO YOU REALY THINK THE GREAT AND POWERFUL MS PLAYS FAIR?

Did you know that MS won a two year law suite over their FAT format?
Yep that’s right MS now has a patent for their FAT format!

This means that all other manufactures or software designers will probably have to pay MS a royalty to use their FAT format on any of their hardware or software!

Look people the facts are out their just look for them!

I could care less about piracy, MS was built on piracy!

We need to be in charge of our computers not the controllers!
Paranoid! That’s right I am paranoid! I have a company that depends on computers and their right to use what they want on their computers!

If all the venders decide with MS to install this TPM chip just because of this so called better security we all lose!

There might not be a Motherboard made that does not have this chip in it or a CPU!

Come on POST more about this unfair take over!

Check these links out
http://arstechnica.com/uncategorized/2005/08/5174/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from saint-michael:
You have made a similar topic about this, move posts, closed topic, warning given for spamming.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)