xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kjgmusic

Odd Ebay Auctions

I looked through some of the threads and didn't find one like this... in this thread, you can post any strange eBay auctions you have come across in your time.

If mods find this thread inappropriate, you can obviously close it. I'm just trying to get some discussion going and have some fun at the same time. :angry:

I'll get us started with two weird auctions.

Ugly Gummy Bears:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

A DOLLAR tip from Paris Hilton that sold for $99:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ha ha, Nice thread!and those are really good auctions but I found 1 dollar thingy really funny...how can some one be so stupid to pay $100 for $1 note when no one is sure that the dollar was actually given by Paris Hilton..and even if it was...who cares(atleast I dont) to pay 100 dollars for just 1 dollar :angry:

lol, air guitars. :angry: Just type it in on ebay 'air guitars'I did, and this is what it says 'BRAND NEW AIR GUITAR!FREE AIR PACKAGING, COMPLETELY INVISIBLE DELIVERED BY THE INVISIBLE POSTMAN!AS USED BY JIMMY HENDRIX IN HIS EARLY DAYS! (there is no proof to support this claim) BARGAIN!Disclaimer: You will not recieve any package in the post, the air guitar is completely fictional. But do have fun, man in picture not included.' Now, tell me if you can beat that! lol :angry::D

Yeah they put some really wierd stuff in Ebay sometimes. One time about a year or 2 ago. They had up for auction "And I still can't believe it to this very day". They or someone was selling a stick or something that supposedly had a ghost or something in it. And the title was once called. "Ghost for Sale" lol I still think about that sometimes. And this topic reminds me of that. Can these people actually believe they can actually sell a ghost online? And if so how do you exactly buy a ghost? Where do you expect to store it and what if you don't want it anymore?

For those of you who understand Judaism, a man was selling his Chametz of Ebay for 15 dollars. Any good Jew will get a good laugh out of that. You even get a candle thrown in for free! And maybe a feather while their at it.

I have seen in the earlier days when the playstation first came out, some of the sellers were selling the playstation "BOX".. yes only the box with nothing in it. I was suprised to see one of those items sold for $5, let alone being bid on.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have credit cards.. end of story XDAh, like that dollar for sell... both the seller, and the winning bidder, are eBay-newbies with 0 ratings. Or so it seems.I wonder if the sell actually went though as planned XD;

LOL, man who would pay hundred dollar for one dollar by paris hilton? how do they even know if its real or not? Its just like the thing with the elvis water. Someone paying so much money for a cup of water that elvis drank out of. How do they even know that its real?