xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
John Foreman

Hello Everyone Bonjour

Hello everybody, my name is John and I very fortunatly have become a hosted member of this fantastic web host. My intro is a bit late but who cares - as long as I do one, what's the biggie :angry: OK, I live for music, my fav types are rock and hip-hop.I play the drums and guitar and my dream is to become a really famous star (isn't it everyones :angry: )I just got to say this site rocks!

Hey john!Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto and it seems to me that you are already doing that as you are part of hosted members :angry:Please keep up the good work and enjoy the hosting and posting.

Thank you and nice rhyme "enjoy the hosting and posting."I must say that I think that Xisto is an amazing host company that really gives its customers offers that they can not reject!! I would love to be a moderator on this site too, but that is unlinkly :angry:

I would love to be a moderator on this site too, but that is unlinkly :angry:

Someone posted on here that the way to NOT become a moderator is to ask about it. :angry: Hi, John Foreman. Welcome to the forum from one of the elders. I am a music fan also. I like every kind of music except Blue Grass and Rap (If you call rap music). I see you are already hosted. What is your url? I'd like to take a look.

Someone posted on here that the way to NOT become a moderator is to ask about it. :D Hi, John Foreman. Welcome to the forum from one of the elders. I am a music fan also. I like every kind of music except Blue Grass and Rap (If you call rap music). I see you are already hosted. What is your url? I'd like to take a look.

Well, Mich, I wouldn't really consider you an "elder" in the forums. I wouldn't even consider ME an elder in the forum, but John, welcome, and I hope you follow the rules. You surely have been doing that. :angry: That means, you MIGHT get to be a moderator, if you continue posting and one of the Admins see you are worthy of being a moderator. But...never ask.

By the way guys, I'm back. :angry:

Hello there! It wasn't very long ago when I was new here... But everyone seems to be really nice as long as you don't Spam and such. I welcome you to Xisto and hope that you have a lot of fun here posting and continue to stay. Just ask if you need anything!