xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Halo 3 Has No Future Right Now

I just read in a magazine that microsoft is not even considering doing Halo 3 for any xbox version right now, which is great news those who think the game is corny to begin with like me :angry:. So oyu halo fans will have to keep on playing halo 1 and 2 until they think to even start the programming for this game.

are you sure? Becuase i heard that it was going to be out in november. I have even seen some pictures of the box to preorder it at certain stores. But you never know they could have just decided now to stop it for a while. But that would be pretty stupid considering alot of people who boaught xbox 360 where buying so they would be able to play Halo 3 in a few months.

I've also heard news of halo 3 for xbox 360. It would boost productivity a lot and would be a smart idea on microsoft's part. Most of my friends are waiting for prices to drop a little on the xbox 360's but if halo 3 came out before then, they would for sure buy the xbox 360 and halo 3 right away no matter the price. I believe that is the case with most halo fans.I'm curious, were did you hear this or find this information Saint_Michael? like what magazine or is there an online article that I could see? Cause I really don't believe it :\

I agree it would be a customer losing plot if they stopped making halo. Its one (of few) of the best games on the new xbox that actually would make it worthwile...I think even I would rush out and buy one if they released Halo 3 :angry:

Well that has changed pretty quick because i know for a fact that there is going to be a halo3 coming out for the xbox 360. Haha i am sorry that you think the game is corny but all of the fans of halo are looking forward to the release. I have heard that halo 3 and the ps3 are suppose to be coming out on or around the same day for competition, did anyone else hear anything about this?

Halo 3 Has No Future Right Now

Well i dont know about that :\, Halo is making alot of money right now, from people buying its games, and going on Xbox Live paying 50$ a month for it. So i think they would try to make more of a profit by making Halo 3, so people can buy the 360 and halo 3 its self

Halo is the Game way people even buy an Xbox or Xbox 360. If it wasnt for halo i garentee every 1 would be playing playstation with all their best RPG games.

um ya they are deff coming out wit it in november so idk wat this kid is talking about i work for ebgames and we have shipment coming in on november 1st so ya its deff coming out then.

He must have been reading one of those magazines that claims aliens are true. Just something to either scare people or to just make more money. Microsoft would not do that. If they cancelled Halo 3, it would totally screw them over.

Don't get your panties too much in a ruffle. I think Saint Micheal was posting just to be posting. Where ever he heard that Halo 3 wouldn't be coming out was full of it. I doubt that Microsoft would ever say that Halo 3 wouldn't be a possibility for the future. Just look at the addictiveness of the game and the sales. Anyway, the 'Award Winning No Lifer' never did come back to quote the mag he got his info from. It would be a good business move for Microsoft to continue the Halo game line. It's somewhat of the Microsoft Xbox calling card. Like how Nintendo had Mario and Sega had Sonic. Halo is just one of the spotlight front running games that Xbox puts out.