xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
John Foreman

Best Console Vote for your best console

Which is the best console?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally think that the best console is the XBOX 360. However, I reckon when the PS3 come out into stores, the PS3 is goint to be the advancement in gaming history. Nintendo are also bring a new console out soon.The rivalry between Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Just keeps getting hotter!

Well going on the amount of time I spend using it I have decided to go for the Sony PSP, It all but killed any use I have for my PS2, I will however say that as far as next gen consoles go I am firmly in favour of the PS3, although from what I have seen of the Nintendo Revolution I would also like to add that that could be the surprise hit. Now I know it will have major technical deficiencies whit the Sony and Microsoft offerings but you have to give tham credit for attempting a real innovation, I may even be tempted to buy one, and coming from a guy who has been firmly behind Sony for about 10 years now, thats got to mean something right?

Id have to go with the PC even thou its not a console. There are alot more online games for PC than any consoles and we all know that the most fun part in games is the multiplayer. Sure there are games for consoles that do support multiplayer but look the size of the console servers compared to the pc ones. The only drawback for pc is that it costs alot more than the console.However, if you ask me what console do i think is the best id have to say Xbox 360 since it can deliver alot of "horse power" for the graphacs obsessed and already has a nice collection of games. We'll just have to wait and see if PS3 can come out and beat it in the future. :angry:

Id have to go with the PC even thou its not a console. There are alot more online games for PC than any consoles and we all know that the most fun part in games is the multiplayer. Sure there are games for consoles that do support multiplayer but look the size of the console servers compared to the pc ones. The only drawback for pc is that it costs alot more than the console.
However, if you ask me what console do i think is the best id have to say Xbox 360 since it can deliver alot of "horse power" for the graphacs obsessed and already has a nice collection of games. We'll just have to wait and see if PS3 can come out and beat it in the future. :angry:

And on top of all that, the PC comes with an internet so you could play online games too, such as on miniclip or runescape. :angry:

Same topic made here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32958-which-console-do-you-like-better-or-is-the-best-vote-for-your-favebest-console/

Failing to search the forum and making redundant topic will result in warning. If you find some topic with more poll options, simply PM moderators to request addition. There's no need to make double topics.

Please continue your discussion to above link with updated poll answers.