xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

2 New Photo Minip Sigs I put a little more thought into them

Posted Image

Posted Image

I put in a little more thought and blending into these photo minips hope you like the first one its of the swiss alps I think and the other one is a lilly.

The first one-

THe mountains look nice, and the glowy look seems to bring out the colors out a little more. The only thing that's not to good about this is the text. The way you have the two more SAINT-MICHAEL texts with a lower opacity doesn't look to great. Maybe if you made the two other SAINT-MICHAEL texts have a 5 guassian blur or a motion blur going vertically, or something...

The second one-

This one is great manip. COlors are great and the border look on the flower's petals is great as well. The border is a tad annoying, but still good.

Loving the first one Mike, perhaps a little dark in the lower left corner but still excellent. The border is neat and simple, I like it.The second one I'm not so keen on. The glowing lines above and below the text are fine, but I think the rest of the lines is too much. I'm not a fan of the dimpled border either.