xisto Community
karlo

How Many Friends Do You Have? Number of friends you have.

Normally, when we go out, we have a friend(s) come with us. How many friends do you have when you go out somewhere or when you just hang-out in your house?Just a survey if the old saying is true "No man is an island."

bout....4...or 5...

:/

I'm very silent in the "real world", so most my friends either know me from way back, or I talk to them on the auld interweb..

"I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad, that the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"

I have 2 very close 'active' friends -- my coven sisters -- And a handful of close friends/lovers from my past that i cross paths with from time to time.I also have 1 arch-nemesis who's been haunting my life for over 12 years now... he's been trying to set up death-traps for me for the last 5... i think i've finally gotten rid of him tho **crosses fingers**

I have only 3 friends, my mum, my syster, and my husband. Eveything else are only an acquaintances. I don't have any dogs, cats, birds, and some fish... Although, somethimes, somebody can help you like your familiar. In business we have only collaborators. In business with friends?.. Who knows...never know...

i have alot of friends since im in school. I dont consider them all friends i guess you could say that they are peers. There is alot of people and i would say like 1/4 of them are actually my friends.

Does it matter?As long as youre happy, you dont need friends.But just for the sake of the thread, I have many good friends, because of all the different hockey teams ive played on, and at school, theres a bunch more. But you cant judge people by how many friends they have.

I have two guys my own age who I would tell anything... who I would take a bullet for. They are much more than just friends to me - more like brothers. Speaking of which, I have three younger brothers, who I get along with more or less well.
I have probably a dozen people who would happily tag along to a movie or dinner or something, and who I consider my friends. And on top of that maybe another 2 dozen who I talk to maybe a couple times a year, but rarely see in person.

I think there are many loner people nowadays. What do you think? 

There really are. Our reliance on technology, our culture, our problems - they all tend to isolate us. Depression is more of a problem than ever before <_< People need something they can rely on that's not centered around themselves.

I don't have too many friends, 4 or so, but theyre only good friends, and i never go out, boring, go out and drink booze? Booorring!! I'd rather stay and make fun with my pc! <_<

I have quite a few friends... about 10 that I hang outside of school with on a daily basis,and they arn't imaginary <_< or invisible.