xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

New Sigy For Sotw#32 HATE?

Please let me know what you like, dis-like thanks. If I could I would change it but I think this is far better than my entry. Lol should have waited to put this one in instead. O well. :angry:

Posted Image

well mate firstly i say hello to you , as i am new here ...lol...now then to the sig , straight away i got to say the text is all wrong for this sig .... as the img render is ina menacing style , therefore the text should be either similar in style , or kept verrry simple , so as it does not detract the eyes from the render itself , and the rest of the sig.the colour balence seems ok , maybe the red in the bg is bit bright and bit to flouro , than crimson , but still it tends to work....i really like the grungey style to the overall sig , and the textures look good.so yea the text is the main thing wrong in this sig , the rest is pretty good bud , keep up the fine work .... :angry:

well also another thing ot add to the text since oyu have a thick border why don't you center the text more to fill it up.Im with a little agreement to darken the red just bit, but the ony thing that should be done as well is lighten in small area's to bring out the background just a bit.

So like darken the backround and make the border stronger?As in put some black and white bruhsing and set that to overlay? Or something else. Ive done some trials and am unsure of the best way to go about it. And yea, any recomendations for the text. I am havign somewhat trouble alligning it.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)