xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Adress Book Importer Script Required free

can some one tell me where i can find a script in php , which imports the email adresses from adress books and send them mail ?? for example in many community websites , there is an option that , if some one gives his/her email and password..then they import the email adresses from that persons adress book or tell that it was wrong password etc..

If you are saying that you want to use a database of email address and send to all these address by email in a single go, you will need a mailing list script. They can be found here, free of charge and runs in PHP.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If you are trying to determine an authenticated login to a website, like how you enter your password before entering your inbox for your email, you will need a user authenication or management script. They can be found here, running on PHP as well.

Be sure to read through their documents in the zip packages that you download to configure your preferences before running it. They should be clear enough to configure. Otherwise you can also come back here and post questions to the scripts that you don't understand. The prople here are gladly to help you as much as we all can.

Edited by Inspiron (see edit history)

Im looking for something like .."This script can be used to grab contact information from any hotmail or Yahoo or Gmail or AOL account. Provide the email address and password for the email account and the script returns all addresses in an array. "

"This script can be used to grab contact information from any hotmail or Yahoo or Gmail or AOL account. Provide the email address and password for the email account and the script returns all addresses in an array. "

Most email Programs will 'export' the information into a 'csv' file and then the php script can grab them from there or import the 'csv' file into a database for the script to handle. And you would have to be the owner of the email address book for that to happen. (just in case you were thinking of grabbing someone else's information)

Hey..Im looking for a script like the following..I have searched internet , there are some websites which have that script but they are selling with high price.. i wonder if there is anyway i can get this one free with some one's courtsey..

One of the main reason for community websites to succeed is to have the facility to import addresses from hotmail, yahoo, msn and gmail accounts and send invitations to all of them in one go. Address Zone allows you to integrate the same, you can easily import addresses from hotmail.com, yahoo.com, msn.com, gmail.com and integrate it easily with your website.

The script has the following features:

Import address book from gmail.com
Import address book from hotmail.com
Import address book from msn.com
Import address book from yahoo.com

Notice from jlhaslip:
You have asked this same question twice, just a week apart in two different topics.
I have merged the two and quoted the second occurence. This second topic is spam. Don't do this any more, please. Continue the Original Topic.