xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lairz

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Hey guys, have you seen this game GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER, oficial site this seems to be a whole new level of gaming, its awesome, the graphics are awesome, the gaming seems to be exceptional.
I havent played yet cause the pc version will be released untill May, but PLEASE someone who played it in psp2 or xbox tell me how is it.

If you havent heard of it, check the web its awesome this game.

bye dudes

:angry:

bah this game was short and only made for online play, no cut scenes and no real weapon selection for the missions except for the extra stuff and online play. Finished the game rather quickly, background graphics and game play was ok the enemy soliders where choppy looking and the team was socom style which was kind of tacky, don't blow $50 on it unless your a online junky just rent it.Didn't really have any extra's except for a harder mission mode which really wasn't that hard to begin with and what not.

Dude are you sure about that cause i seen the videos and it looks really amazing, but yes the main reason i want it its the online play, cause thats the fun part of the games, but this one really seem differente in sigle player mode, well i dont know i need another opinion.Can you tell me how many levels do the game have, and how many online levels?thanks dude

Well I heard this game got some interesting reviews on the 360 they loved it! said the graphics were great and the online play rocked. But then on the xbox it bombed said the graphics sucked the single player was easy and short as well as ps2, they said it did not run very well at all and had poor graphics. Which i think is interesing cause game spot is always talking about how they dont just judge a game by the graphics... um sure. Any way what im saying is that michael is right this game is directed toward the online player with the sweet gaming rig and HD tv if you got anything else dont buy it. P.S. has any ghost recon game ever had a good storyline? or at least one with HALF way decent cut scenes?

well I wasn't realy count the missions but I say 15-20 but the this though is that the mission only last a few minutes.But I just went the to gamefaqs.com message baord about this game, it was lame crappy and plain out sucked in all versions except for 360 which i guess they put all their time and effort in it, Hell im thinking of returning this game to get some of my money back I should have checked the boards on this before blowing my $50 on it.So if you have a xbox 360 only that version of GRAW is good.

Well i knew that in first time the game was gonna be released for pc in march 9 but then they switch it to may cause they wanted to improve the pc version, maybe this one its a lot better.

well im on it on the 360 version and this game does not blow. but everyone is entitles to their own opinions. The graphics by far are some of the best i have seen so far. great campaign player game and definately a great multiplayer game. now unlike Saint Michael, i would say spend the money. unless your a type of player like he seems to be. play the missions and be done with it.. but a true successful game is int its multi player settings. this game is outstanding.. this is the way games need to be developed. trhey need to keep you wanting to caome back and play.. and i guarantee that with as many people as you see on there playing, youll never have a bad game. but you wont know until you try it