xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shakeaspeare

1 Gb Free Online Storage

I sort of like this service. There are no ads (yay!) , it has a nice clean interface, and I think 1 GB of storage is enough for a while. Sure, Gmail can sorta be used for storage, but it's not that efficient, as it was designed as a mail service, not a file storage service. For the meantime, I will use Box part time.

wow thank you very much for this, i have been needing something like this for a while and just now found it thanks to you! good job finding this!!!Fermy

yeah good stuff. i actually find a ton of these kind of sites, even with small quantities, but eventually it adds up to several gigs.

Well this shouldn't be that bad, since they managed to afford the domain "box.net" which could probably sell for thousands if they decide to sell it... 1GB is pretty promising.

how fast is the downloading?.. IF it's any less than 50kb/s .. then http://www.clubbox.co.kr/ would be better. For beginners .. you get 100gb of storeage.. This site is in korean.. .so you need to find tutorial on how to sign up for an account. .Just google it. .there are many. When first signed up for an account, you get a silver metal. .that means if you upload a file.. it must have at least 10 people downloaded the file in 10 days or else the it will be delted. It doesn't have any size restriction. If there are alot of people download from your "clubbox" then you will get an upgrade to GOLD.. where your files will stay there forever and you get 200gb (but i saw people with like 1300gb .. .that isn't a typo).The bad thing about this is that.. you must download there clubbox program in order to download the files. .It doesn't work with firefox. .only with IE. You don't need to signup to download. Speed is capped to 50kb/s for free members.