xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Back in the day i used netscape navigator now I use the newest version of ie I have tried mozilla and dont care for it. I have never tried the opera, but would be willing to give it a try, I saw some comments though that make me think that its not free if it is I would be willing to give it a try, so if anyone knows if its free of if you have to pay please let us know. Thanks!

Personally I would have to say that Mozilla Firefox is the best web browser out there. I use it on any computer even if it means downloading it for free from their site

Well I use Opera at the moment but I have had them all for quit some time. I started with IE 6.0 like allmost everyone because it came with XP. After a while I found out it wasn't the only internet browser available (don't laugh, some time ago now...) I wanted 7.0. I installed and liked the "tab" concept. After a while I got sick of that one too and though, what the heck! I heard some much about Mozilla, I downloaded installed it and though it was great! Nothing too complain, everything worked fine and looked pretty good with my XP with Vista look :) Then I say Opera, the way you could change it's looks etc. I had to try it! It worked great for some time but all of the functions are getting pretty annoying now, and sometimes some things break down. But these problems could just be my computer since it's really toasted :P I really download way too much!!! :)Greetzz

I use FireFox for its simplicity, and I just like its overall design....although the only browsers i have tried are IE and the SBC Yahoo browser. Firefox is nice because it will automatically download most of the plugins that you may be missing.

I use Opera right now, it has many neat features, and it's the fastest browser for windows. Firefox is the fastest on Linux. Opera is also the only browser right now that does actually pass the acid2 test. The acid2 test is a test webpage that was written to test and make sure if the browser can renders the html pages properly and also makes sure that the browser follows the web standards.

I use opera plus firefox, but the thing I primarily stick with is firefox :o

I am firefox mania since it came out first.
I think for the fastest browser is OPera, but I still use firefox as default browser cause its amazing, a lot of extension that you cannot find out in another browser, right?

I have used most browsers, but i prefer firefox as some browsers display webpage content incorrectly. I think firefox as sleek, easy to operate and fast to load webpages. I hate safari as its so buggy!

I definitely use Firefox almost exclusively. It has the best security (unlike the swiss cheese like defenses that IE has) it is free, it is fast, it is customizable (where would I be without my adblock?), It has a default pop up blocker, its tabs work really good, plus there is addons that can make the tabs even better.I just plain love it.Plus a lot of sites are built specifically for Firefox.And the sites I build are ALL built specially for Firefox. (not that people with IE can't use it but some features will not work as well)

I'm using Mozilla Firefox v2 right now. I prefer Opera but after several years of patiently tolerating the multitude of incompatible sites I finally conceded and made the switch. I used the latest IE for a short while when I reformatted, and I can definitely say that Firefox and Opera are preferable. Hopefully Opera will one day rise again.