xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sugarnspice954

Love Problems?

having a problem with love? think you're in it but not sure? don't know how to say how you feel? get nervous around them? post or send me a message that answers these questions:Gender:How far into relationship:Past Problem(s):Current problem(s):

Replying to sugarnspice954 Hi I'm sam I'm 13 and I have been dating this guy for almost a month now. Hes really nice, sweet, kind, respectful, and cares for me much. I get to see him almost everyday because we volunteer at the ymca together. We don't go to the same school though. He told me he loved me, but I'm not sure wat to say back. Hes the only guy who can really understand me. I think that I may love him back and we plan to be together for a long time. What should I do? -reply by samantha

Well if you think you might love him back then stay with him, make sure he is for real, and just go from there pretty simply, then if he askes you to be his boyfriend and your not ready for it, say im not sure yet, but then talk to him the next day and maybey do something together, think about it then, if your still not sure after a while, just tell him strait.

Then forget that bit, just think about that as the next step, whatever you would want to make it (its different in some countries).

family problems in love..!..

Love Problems?

Haiii..!

I loved a gal.. She also love me a lot. and when our familys came to kw abt dis dey made our relation split. V still love each other and v are tryin to get married but only with d permision of our family members. Der is problem of cast,religion,age,money or any other things dey opposes our relation because v loved each other. V don't want to make our parents sad. But v cant live with out each other.. Can some 1 suggust any solution to soo dat our parents approve our relation..! v are in great trouble plss help ussssss...

-reply by shiras

Love Problems?

Love Problems?

Hi, Ok here go's, I have 2 girls in my life, One that is divorced with 2 kids which I don't mind at all but she lives with her ex to take care of her 2 kids, we see eachother 3-4 times a week, Love her very much and she is the girl a always dreamed of but I can't accept the ex husband thing. The other girl is sweet, kind but I don't love her like the first one. Advise please??

-reply by Johnny76

Addressing: Johnny76

If you don't love the second one as much as the first one, then you have your answer.

There seems to be no problem with the fact that she lives with her ex as long as it is to take care of her child.

But truthfully from the stand point of a less perfect world:

Wait.

Wait until you are sure that you don't love the second as only a friend.

Make sure you are ready to date someone who has kids and lives with her ex.

Make sure you are ready to give one up for the other if the time comes.

If it seems complicated now, I warn you it may very well get messier in the future if you make up your mind too soon.

How do I convince the person I love..

Love Problems?

Hi, I need your advice with a problem of mine..As far as my problem goes, I like this guy for the past 2 yrs , we interacted with each other personally for a few months initially at workplace and have been interacting on the net aftr he left the job. He comes across as a very soft-spoken, nice natured and a reserved guy. We have common interests and are compatible. He treats me as a very good friend. But the problem is we have met just twice personally also not spoken on the phone extensively in these 2 yrs after he left the job. I have also told him about my liking for him, but he responded to me saying that things won't work between us as we belong to different communities. Even if he says this I have sensed from his behaviour that he also likes me but not very sure about it. He also got engaged in between due to which I decided to move ahead in life. But recently I came to know from him again that his engagement got cancelled due to some reasons, I don't know what to do now, I really like this guy and would like to spend my entire life with him. Please advise me, is this the right time to speak again to him about my feelings for him?

Thanks

-question by saloni

love problemLove Problems?

I am male,26 love a girl. She also loves me. But the thing is she is adopted child and so grateful to her parents. They fixed her marriage up with someone's else. They know that she does not want to marry that boy. She loves me so much, but she is not able to say a "no" to them. In this way, I know that she is destroying her own life. Please show me the way to convnce her. Please, I am feeling helpless...

regards

Pintu Hazra

I am male,26 love a girl. She also loves me. But the thing is she is adopted child and so grateful to her parents. They fixed her marriage up with someoneLove Problems?

hey Pintu..Cool down..U r in a very critical situation. I ain't trying to scare you out.k..Think again..According to me, she's not the only one who you need to convince, you have a larger task to complete..You need to Convince her family. Don't burden her with the job, even you need to labor if you have decided to take such an extreme step.Now to begin with, lemme tell you that an adopted kid is loved unconditionally by her parents/ guardians and is never expected to payback in any form. You have the biggest misconception. They try to safe-guard them from being hurt more than their real child.To be on a safer side, just begin the job with an Elder sister or brother, if she has one; because this will pervert a common opinion of  'generation gap'. Then all of you can collectively talk to the parents and convince them.Iff they are considerate enough, they will definitly think over it & take a wise desicion. (Its is so, when they do not consider their child as a burden.) (In your next post just lemme know .. What are their opinions about you.! and whats the progress.!)Wishing u heaps of Luck.Wiseguy

peronal love problemLove Problems?

Hi,

I am 23 years old, working in a company in a good position, while searching in google I came to know this sight, I was in big confusion and miserable condition please help me out.

I love a guy in which while starting we were in same attitude nd we had physical affection just touching tat sit.  He lied with me so many but starting I dint take it seriously later on I got irritated like anything slowly, he will not call me properly & as if he need any help from me he use to call in wat ever condition at tat time I don't have mobile to my landline basically I am from joint family I don't have my father my uncle and aunt bought me my mom she is very close to me like close frinds we were.

All these make me to hurt him one by one and more over he is very selfish but I am very social my family is very vast his family in not vast he never respect his parents more over he lies very much then I left him he dint call me for 6 months dating with another gal from his office.  then he left her again because of his frnds advice he called me but I don't have any feeling on him now totally forgoten and hurt like anything because he wont suits to my aims, expection, ambitions & lot.

Now the thing is his close frnd and me beacme close later on we understand each other and slowly we started loving each other lot of quarell had happend  because of this between there frindship but we dint expose each other, we both use to chat always we will tell as miss u y cant u propse before him itself like tat and all we after splitting him only it had happend.  But now we both r unable to miss each other we want to marry no famly problems for us but frndshp he love his frnds very much he don't want to loose their frndship he is very respective in his frnds and evn me also we both r in very guilt now but we want to marry each other.  Pease tell me how to solve this problems how to convince his friends and my X bf is not speaking with my guy now.

After we became frinds we suceeded in our life he is also in gud position by listening my words and I am also without his consent I will not do anythin and he is also same.  We have gud understanding capability each other.  Please help us I am feeeling too guilty but I cant give him up.  He is my everything we both depended on each other like anything even my mom knows abt this.

I am awaiting for your reply, How to convince him my X and his frnds?

-reply by sonia

My Parents!Love Problems?I love a guy from last two years. We never had any phisical relationship or even phonecalls. I'm in contact with him just on messeging at cellphone. My parents recently got to know about it & they want me to leave him. Its completely impossible for me as he is my perfect match. I want my parents to agree with my decision. What to do?

well dude! I may say go for the person that you love most ...But before making that decision make sure that you can do something bout the situation that gives u a hard time ... Like the ex husband thing ... Just hold on to it and plan how u guys be together without the ex husband  

-reply by Diego Bandido

Gf cheated Love Problems?

This is 1st time I'm writing,,, I'm fun loving guy who loves to enjoy life. I had a girl in my life v had relations from past 4 years. I was over committed and even introduced her to my family and they too don't ve any objections. Things were going smooth one day v had fight and she said she don't wanna continue anymore, she gave me reason that she loves some other guy. V broke up. When I was surfing her email I got to know that she had relations with other guy from past 1 year. I cant take this and I'm confused how to tel this to my family.V really had good moments and also I'm afraid abt her future. Please help

-reply by ramesh