xisto Community
Skamikazi

Need For Speed Underground 2

need for speed underground 2 was the best racing game i have ever played i dont have it anymore cause i sold my ps2 but i really wish playstation would come out with a NFSU 2 for the ps3 based on the same story line just better with more tunning that you can do to your cars and stuff that would be my #1 game that i would be playin yes the shops are #1 in game but to get your car faster install the unique turbo so that you can rubber band the ECU and TURBO but keep in mind you want all 7,8,9 bars in ECU up unless you want to get crazy about it and just rubber band all the bars in your ecu but if you going to do this then you need to make sure all the bars are gone 100% this will give you gold bars witch is good in this case i used to have a 725bhp skyline that i had no bars in my ecu but now for the turbo rubber band your tubo till you have only 2 bars but put all bars down but leave bars 7 and 9 up and leave it this will balance out your ecu better and give you more hp but now if you want more torke then just leave bars 8 and 9 up in your turbo then you need to create really good gears

Edited by DarkAlliance (see edit history)